Canaan Men's Softball Tournament

JubbBoyz

Starting Player
This year marks the 48th year of the Canaan Men's Modified Softball Tournament with games beginning on the evening of August 7th. It is a double elimination tournament with the finals being held Sunday afternoon on the infamous "A" field. With four fields in use, this tourney has continually held 20-35 teams every year and has become one of the most popular tournaments in the North East with minimal advertisement. This years new addition is the Home Run Derby that will be held on August 7th at 1 PM. Derby proceeds would go to the Special Olympics, in memory of Keith Trombley, who played for the North Country Softball Team and supported the Special Olympics as a member of the Nashua Police Department.
This is a 10 man strict bowling motion tournament. There is food served all weekend at the fields, and trust me "Canaan Burgers" are the best. This is said to be one of the best tournaments around due to the location and the quality of teams that come to play. Below is the contact information for questions and/or if you plan on entering a team into the tournament.

Gene Cote
802-266-3349

The best way to get in contact is by the facebook page "Canaan Men's Softball Tournament"

nike17

Rec - talent but I play D
Rob L. has always told me what a great time this is. Our one Modified (States) tourney was canceled last year due to a lack of teams.

TeamArctic4Life

In need of a modified Pitcher for this years Canaan Softball Tournament. Looking for a competitive individual who enjoys and respects the game. We have had a team in this tournament for over the past 30+ years. and we have probably the largest fan base at the tournament and are really looking forward to making a longer run into Sunday. If anybody knows of somebody or can help get the word out it would be greatly appreciated.

JubbBoyz

Starting Player
There are currently 20 teams signed up for the tourney. Have room for four more. The draw is this Sunday. Get a team in!

Mattx10x

Addicted to Softballfans
Craigue & Son Back to Back Champions and undefeated in the tournament. Beat The Mug in a thrilling final. More teams need to check out this amazing tournament in the VT and NH North Country. 4 fields and great fun. Tournament is first full weekend every August.