Canadian roll call

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
Too costly to ship? How much we talkin? just get buyer to add fees or if you need it moved, something is better than nothing. Remember we're converting our funds to American, and at this moment it's 90 cents on the dollar.

pontiacfb78

Star Player
Why do other items come up on the list when you select the 'Evil Ball' tab? the first things that come up are hats, then there are grip enhancers, batting gloves, and necklaces mixed in. Wouldn't it make more sense to have the balls listed by core and compression, then by BP or game balls? There doesn't seem to be any straight forward categorization to the website.....

limbwalker

Pastor of Muppets
Sault Ontario here.

Nice part about living in a border town.....drive across the bridge and pick up any shipments from the US. Sometimes Canada customs will not even make you pay the fees at the the border:thumb:

the5abes

what's up Doc?
Newcastle , Ontario .... east of Toronto.
Grew up in Brampton ... west of Toronto.
Unfortunately being a homer I cheer for the Jays and the Leafs.
Raptors are there and hopefully are capable of breaking the TO curse.
Follow NHL , MLB , NBA , NFL , NCAA ( basketball & football ).
I like to going to Buffalo to see the Sabres and Bills and have a US address for shipping .... 2.5 hour drive so not convenient.
My wife and I like to drive and have been to MLB games in NY , Pitt. , Cleveland and Detroit. NFL in Cleveland and Buffalo. Spring training in Florida is a blast.
On the list is basketball for a Duke home game , Notre Dame football home game , ... goal post Jesus baby ,the Big house for football . MLB in Boston , Chicago ( both ) and football at Lambeau and Heinz.
Hopefully my liver can keep up.

trip

stfu
ssf, but they don't play softball at his retirement center.

do you make evil shuffleboard pucks?