Cartel 2 Vs ST100

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
Granted this is a Demarini section. But I would like to know this as well. Got a cartel 2 coming my way. Everyone knows about the st100.

doublebagel

Manager
I've swung both and I give the edge to the st100. The Cartel 2 is pretty hot but exit speed and durability go to the st100. Not sure on distance yet cause all hit were in a cage.

migz2302

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea this isn't even close st100 outhits the cartel 2 all around , better exit speed and distance , the 2 my buddy had were both 27 and we both swung em and compared , we both have different swings and neither of us were impressed by the cartel 2

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't like the OG Cartel or the St100... I haven't tried the Cartel 2, but I'm going to get in on that S3 12" barrel! Can't wait... If it's like the Og stadium, I'm good!!

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't swung the cartel 2 yet but have seen people swinging them and some good friends swing em and don't care for them much. Now on the other hand I swung a st100h 2 weeks ago and sold my demars for a couple of Easton's lol wasn't too impressed with what Demarini has coming out this year to be honest. And the new Easton's are fire sticks out the gate.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't swung the cartel 2 yet but have seen people swinging them and some good friends swing em and don't care for them much. Now on the other hand I swung a st100h 2 weeks ago and sold my demars for a couple of Easton's lol wasn't too impressed with what Demarini has coming out this year to be honest. And the new Easton's are fire sticks out the gate.

Yup. The only DeMarini I have right now is my RDu.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
so to those of you who liked the st100 better trade me your cartel 2 for my st100.