cartel

tenacioust55

Lead off
Same here, i have the money burning a hole in my pocket as we speak. I wish there were pre-orders so I could order it already

West Sound

The Veteran
picture.php

lmfao my friend already got cartel from demarini look at blue one in right side!

gmelt#24

Addicted to Softballfans
i have never swung a demarini, but i think i will buy this one, very nice looking bat, no one around my area swings demar at all

iowa_kid

Manager
Anyone care to share how the cartel is weighted and how heavy they swing.. I liked weight of 27oz j2u and 27oz stadium.. But 27oz utrip rd is too heavy and love 26oz rd28 both asa and utrip... 26oz legend and asa OG j2were both light.. Those who have actually held or swung the cartel, please shed some light for me????? I've heard it was supposed to be more balanced but also heard people saying they swing heavy so if anyone has swung cartel's and j2u or other utrip demars please compare for me

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
So since those guys used to be all Worth, would it be out of the realm of possibilities that this bat will be almost identical to a Worth Mutant?

iowa_kid

Manager
I've heard pretty close to the Titan and even mayhem line... I would guess actually closer to mutant beings 2piece but just what I've heard