For Trade Cause Playa's is PIMP's 2- Goosepimp's Swag it Forward Thread

johnay16

Addicted to Softballfans
It's fine I thought a tee some batting gloves some Bp balls and a bat mallet was pretty fair for that bat Corey you really can have the bat just pm philphan your info and put something up. Honestly dont care. I thought I was getting a super pack but it's a classic if you look at it.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
I didn't say anyone was butt hurt I just want to avoid it

I agree with everything you've said....

It does seem like the same people are picking what they want but if they can post up something of the same class as the previous item than its GTG...

Let's keep it going we were moving some gear earlier !!!

Time is up lets spice it up a little eh?

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
I didn't say anyone was butt hurt I just want to avoid it

I agree with everything you've said....

It does seem like the same people are picking what they want but if they can post up something of the same class as the previous item than its GTG...

Let's keep it going we were moving some gear earlier !!!

Time is up lets spice it up a little eh?

Exactly..........

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
My only issue is I throw a glove up or someone throws a nice bag up and we get back to jerseys and a few Bp balls and other low end. It's not bad stuff but if we are gna get back to that stuff I'd personally like to see it trend up and down, not shoot up and down.
I like jerseys and warm up clothes, unfortunately nones been small
Enough for me so I've claimed a mouth piece, a drift short and shirts and a Batpack for my
Girl that still hasn't shipped.
PIF is gtg and thanks goose for doing this, I just think we gotta give the thread more respect. If someone throws up something real nice, do the same...if you can't afford to that's a whole different story, but if you can you need to.

johnay16

Addicted to Softballfans
I can put this glove up instead.
deae2eda.jpg

fa75202e.jpg

f1899987.jpg

9c2aa28b.jpg

johnay16

Addicted to Softballfans
Midnight on the east coast and If it doesn't got by 1 am feel free to put something else up I know some ppl are waitin in line to.

johnay16

Addicted to Softballfans
That is exactly what I'm saying. If no one wanted anything I posted according to the rules than the cv12 is up.

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
Lota whinney bitches in here!! So the only thing we can put up is high end bats and leather? This is BS thats not what this thread is about! First off I havent seen a nice bat or glove on here that guys say theree gunna post, I woudnt swing it other than in bp. In that case I would much rather have a sweet jersey, pants, hats, hoodies. So if you "big boys" wanna start the big money PIF feel free this is swag it forward

Cujo28

Addicted to Softballfans
If we are back on the CV12 I want to claim it and put up NWOT white Boombah pants 38 extra long and a NWOT red No Errors perfect fit cap. Can't post pics still, need someone to post for me please.

Cujo28

Addicted to Softballfans
Pants all white and hat all red with white No Errors logo on front and back. Can't get photobucket on phone and computer down.

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
Lota whinney bitches in here!! So the only thing we can put up is high end bats and leather? This is BS thats not what this thread is about! First off I havent seen a nice bat or glove on here that guys say theree gunna post, I woudnt swing it other than in bp. In that case I would much rather have a sweet jersey, pants, hats, hoodies. So if you "big boys" wanna start the big money PIF feel free this is swag it forward

See i knew the name calling would start!!! Lets gooooo

crazy_park127

Addicted to Softballfans
Question.. if i am at work and see something i want can i still grab it and just put a pic off the internet of what i got up if i type all the info about the items ?

crazy_park127

Addicted to Softballfans
i would say yes only if you have good feed back,you send the person pics when you get home if some one takes it.. i think anyway

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
That shoild work or just take pictures of stuff u have before hand that way u jave them, and only if you have 10 or more feedback score ;)

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok. Then I'll claim the pants and hat and put up.

11879a4d.jpg

Red/black size 40 boombah ultimates I believe. Extra long and slits cut about an inch on both sides of the bottom to
Go around cleats. Very clean.