Celtics 95, Lakers 90

speedygonz

White Lightning
when is vegas wrong? lol those mafia boys control everything. Though I do have $15 on the celtics since if they win the pay out is $47

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
It will be very difficult for Boston to beat LA inside Staples Arena for a game seven, especially with Kobe in uniform... but if someone can do it, it's Boston. It all depends on who can play to their fullest potential for the entire game, which I have yet to see form either team so far.
If both teams play to their fullest potential, I think LA will take it. If Boston can jump ahead early and keep the crowd out of it then they will have a chance, atleast until the 4th Quarter. :D

I would like to see Bos. win it but I think it will be damn near impossible for that to take place in LA. so.... LA = Champs.

94-91

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
The key to the Celtics victory dare I say it is Scal. A BAD headband retard with a BAD headband but we need a Big to play Big and he might do it. Thats all. and Ray Allen will have 30 and Paul will have 28 with 18 from KJ. so with some moderated bench points and the man who used Rasheed Wallace Shows up to score 10 I trhink that will be enough. Don't you? And Rondo WILL have another triple double to ice it. The rapist will have 36 but is about it Boston 97 Lakers 85.

jcmanic

Addicted to Softballfans
The key to the Celtics victory dare I say it is Scal. A BAD headband retard with a BAD headband but we need a Big to play Big and he might do it. Thats all. and Ray Allen will have 30 and Paul will have 28 with 18 from KJ. so with some moderated bench points and the man who used Rasheed Wallace Shows up to score 10 I trhink that will be enough. Don't you? And Rondo WILL have another triple double to ice it. The rapist will have 36 but is about it Boston 97 Lakers 85.

Thats right bitches. This Man, More recently known as Mr. Mayor, is making a comeback to whoop your asses.
Kevin-Johnson.jpg

Fatty

Addicted to Softballfans
If you idiots haven't figured it out yet, the NBA is rigged. They WANTED to make the series 7 games. That's why the fouls have been so dominant/impacting in nearly all of the last 6 games.

I suspect that tonight, they'll let 'em play a bit more than usual.

Without Perkins, Boston is pretty much hamstringed.

Add to the fact that for some odd reason (maybe the "rig" factor) but home court advantage is larger for the NBA than any other major sport.

Given those 2 things, you'd have to be a fool to bet the Celtics straight up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
jesus.......under two minutes and LA doesn't even work through Kobe......msut be rough to have help

sincerely,

LBJ

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
gasol's 2 blocks in game 7 are actually fouls.

his big time bucket he hit at 1:30 left in the 4th was actually a travel. he jumped, landed and still put the ball up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
gasol's 2 blocks in game 7 are actually fouls.

his big time bucket he hit at 1:30 left in the 4th was actually a travel. he jumped, landed and still put the ball up.

he pushes rondo out of the way, gets hammered on the pass to bryant then bryant runs over rasheed.......it's not even a ****ign basektball game anymore.....

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
jesus.......under two minutes and LA doesn't even work through Kobe......msut be rough to have help

sincerely,

LBJ

aside from the lakers starters, no else off the bench besides odom contributes much of anything.

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont buy this bull**** that the lakers play tough D. the refs allow them(gasol mainly) to push from behind and get away with fouls.

kobe's a whole nother story. you cant breath on the guy. and the converse is true. he's allowed to foul without actually getting a whistle blown on him.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont buy this bull**** that the lakers play tough D. the refs allow them(gasol mainly) to push from behind and get away with fouls.

kobe's a whole nother story. you cant breath on the guy. and the converse is true. he's allowed to foul without actually getting a whistle blown on him.

rondo is the dirtiest player i ever saw and always gets away w/ it.......i ****ing hate the lakers and have been pulling for the celtics all series but the fouls are so ridiculous it's impossible to be partial or impartial......you could hall 500 fouls per game if they reallyw anted to

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
****ing lakers.

****ing celtics.

i wish they could both lose, lakers more so than celtics in this case.