CF3 Vs CF4...

Zipperking

WTP all day
Like Aulee said, the CF3 is endloaded and the CF4 is balanced. They are both more on the flexy side. I actually think the CF3 feels just like swinging the RD28. I found the CF4 to be hotter out of the wrapper but the CF3 didn't take much longer and is now the hotter bat. If you get -8's in both, the CF3 is going to be a quad wall where as the CF4 is a triple wall. It really comes down to preference, most of my teammates swing the CF4 and do really well with it. I like the endload of the CF3 though and do better :D Also keep in mind the CF3 weighs almost and ounce over sticker weight, both my 26's actually weigh 26.75, my cf4 is right on though. If you pick up either of them you won't be sorry.

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
yea, it all depends on if you like balanced or endloaded bats. Most people I know will hit one really well and not the other, but I really dont know of anyone that hits both well. Dont get me wrong, I can go out and hit liners all day long with a juggy, but it won't get nearly as my distance as my phenix. Some guys are the opposite... all just depends on preference