CF4 Different Drops Question

mikennation

Addicted to Softballfans
I frequent the site regularly but don't post often.....Looking to buy a CF4 and had a question regarding the different drops. Has anyone experienced if the one of the drops is hotter than the others? Looking to get a 33 or 34 inch bat, haven't decided on the weight yet. playing in coed league here shortly so may go for lighter bat for the girls to use. I did a forum search and didn't see anything specific. Didn't see if the "hotness" of the bat was listed in the Bat specs forum either. Thanks for the insight.

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
I frequent the site regularly but don't post often.....Looking to buy a CF4 and had a question regarding the different drops. Has anyone experienced if the one of the drops is hotter than the others? Looking to get a 33 or 34 inch bat, haven't decided on the weight yet. playing in coed league here shortly so may go for lighter bat for the girls to use. I did a forum search and didn't see anything specific. Didn't see if the "hotness" of the bat was listed in the Bat specs forum either. Thanks for the insight.

well the "hotness" of a bat is purely opinionated... but if it helps, the -8s are tri-wall, compared to the doublewall of the -9s and -10s

Akabron

Addicted to Softballfans
well the "hotness" of a bat is purely opinionated... but if it helps, the -8s are tri-wall, compared to the doublewall of the -9s and -10s

Does that go for all bats or just the CF4? For example the pheonix?

aceone

just here for the food...
just going off the bat spec page....i'd go with the -8 on the CF4 or -8 or-9 on a CF3.....triple and quad wall sticks......my .02:cool:

Akabron

Addicted to Softballfans

about the -8 being tri-wall and the -9 & -10 being double wall...is that for all bats or just demarini's or the cf4?