Championship Lineup Help Needed... DESPERATE!!!

briandlaw

<font color="#CD3700">Officious Intermedler</font>
Okay, I have limped through the season and am now in the league championship game. We are a receiver/quarterback heavy league (with PPR)... Here is what I have:

QB: Brees

RB:
RB:

WR: Roddy White
WR:
WR:

Flex:

K: Bailey

Def: Ravens

Here are my RB choices: Felix Jones; Marshawn Lynch; Marion Barber; Kahlil Bell; Jonathan Stewart; and Toby Gerhart The red is who I am leaning toward, despite the fact that Stewart has always had decent numbers against Tampa

Here are my WR choices: Darius Heyward-Bey; Mike Williams; Steve Breaston; Eric Decker; Titus Young

Tight Ends (which can only go into the Flex position): Brent Celek and Jason Witten

HELP!!! This is it for the year.

All thoughts are appreciated.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, I have limped through the season and am now in the league championship game. We are a receiver/quarterback heavy league (with PPR)... Here is what I have:

RB:
RB:

WR:
WR:

Flex:

Here are my RB choices: Felix Jones; Marshawn Lynch; Marion Barber; Kahlil Bell; Jonathan Stewart; and Toby Gerhart The red is who I am leaning toward, despite the fact that Stewart has always had decent numbers against Tampa

Here are my WR choices: Darius Heyward-Bey; Mike Williams; Steve Breaston; Eric Decker; Titus Young

Tight Ends (which can only go into the Flex position): Brent Celek and Jason Witten

RB: Felix Jones
RB: Jonathan Stewart

WR: Titus Young
WR: DHB

Flex: Celek

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to see what the team you play against has starting..........I'm also wondering how this team has made it to the finials. Not a very good team at all, so I'm guessing a lot of luck.

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans

RB: Felix Jones
RB: Jonathan Stewart

WR: Titus Young
WR: DHB

Flex: Celek

I agree with this but I would start Lynch over Jones. Jones' hamstring injury must be pretty serious if he hasn't practiced this week. Marshawn is going against the 49ers which sucks but he is Seattles best offensive weapon so I think that he will get into the endzone.

briandlaw

I had ridden the Brees and Fred Jackson train for a good part of the year and had some decent luck along the way. I was 8-6 going into the playoffs, but according to CBS Sports who hosts the league, I have the highest power ranking and have scored the most points...

Going against the following roster:

QBs: Newton, Rivers

RBs: Shonn Greene, McCoy, Green-Ellis, Sammy Morris, McGahee, Kevin Smith, Frank Gore

WRs: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Welker, Steve Johnson, Hines Ward, Demaryius Thomas

K: Janikowski

Defs: Packers, Seahawks

I also had drafted Andre Johnson, but dropped him in order to free up a roster spot for the championship...

B

briandlaw

I'd like to see what the team you play against has starting..........I'm also wondering how this team has made it to the finials. Not a very good team at all, so I'm guessing a lot of luck.

I agree that I have been very lucky as far as picking who to start and sit... that is what makes this week so frustrating. I was hoping to have Andre Johnson back for this part of the season, so that has not helped, had him and Fred Jackson get hurt plus Amendola from St. Louis early on...

crf158

Benchwarmer
I had ridden the Brees and Fred Jackson train for a good part of the year and had some decent luck along the way. I was 8-6 going into the playoffs, but according to CBS Sports who hosts the league, I have the highest power ranking and have scored the most points...

Going against the following roster:

QBs: Newton, Rivers

RBs: Shonn Greene, McCoy, Green-Ellis, Sammy Morris, McGahee, Kevin Smith, Frank Gore

WRs: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Welker, Steve Johnson, Hines Ward, Demaryius Thomas

K: Janikowski

Defs: Packers, Seahawks

I also had drafted Andre Johnson, but dropped him in order to free up a roster spot for the championship...

B

Brian, after seeing the roster that you are playing against, start planning to win second place. That said, don't start the safe picks as you are going to need a few guys to score big against this team.

briandlaw

Chris:

Never plan on second place... always play to win... The worst part is, if I take second place, it will be to the same guy that I took second place to in baseball this summer. Ugghhhh...

I have had some nice luck as far as who I was starting and who had big games, but the top three records in the league were 9-5, 8-6 and 8-6...

crf158

Benchwarmer
Chris:

Never plan on second place... always play to win... The worst part is, if I take second place, it will be to the same guy that I took second place to in baseball this summer. Ugghhhh...

I have had some nice luck as far as who I was starting and who had big games, but the top three records in the league were 9-5, 8-6 and 8-6...

In that case:

RB: Felix Jones (if he's healthy) and Kahlil Bell
WR: Darius Heyward-Bey and Steve Breaston
Flex: Jason Witten

Philly is weak against RB and TE. Buffalo is weak against RB. Heyward-Bey has been the main target for Palmer and Breaston is going against the Oakland D.

briandlaw

Well... going into tonight's game, I am down 130-78... I have Drew Brees going as well as Roddy White. He has Julio Jones left. It is going to be close...

Witten sucked, should have gone with Celek. Oh-well, the squad has been held together with bubblegum and duct tape, so this should be no surprise.

B