Championship Winner...or Chump :( ..... ?

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
1 pt ppr w/ bonuses of 10pts at 100yds rushing, receiving and 10 pts at 300yds passing

QB-Mariota vs jax
RB-Bell v Bal, Gordon v Cle (if he plays, which isn't looking likely)
WRs-Hilton v Oak, D. Thomas v KC, A. Jefferey v Was
TE-Fiedorowicz vs Cin (have Griffin if he's still out)
Flex- Crowell vs SD

Bench:
RBs: T. Coleman, K. Farrow, J. Forsett
WR: M. Wallace
TE: Griffin
QB: Palmer

Dalton and Stafford are both available as FA. I was considering one of them as an option over Mariota, but then again he might actually have a good game vs Jax.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I think you are good here with this lineup, has the potential for sure. I'd honestly give Forsett real consideration over Gordon (even if he does play). Forsett is gonna find paydirt, and likely top 100 total yards. He's catching a few balls too out of the backfield. Not sure he'll get you a bonus in either rushing or rec, but should get 100 total from scrimmage. I don't trust Farrow (the Bolts clearly don't), and Coleman is a boom or bust roll of the dice.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Ya, I am kind of going back and forth there on Forsett....I just was looking at that Flex spot, but you bring up at good point. Forsett, Bell & Crowell could be my RB 1,2 & Flex....

Lets face it...it will probably come down to QB not totally sucking and Bell being Bell vs Ravens.

We'll see. I offered the other guy a split pot and call it good, but no response, so now I really hope I win.

AydenB00

The Rookie
I think you are good here with this lineup, has the potential for sure. I'd honestly give Forsett real consideration over Gordon (even if he does play). Forsett is gonna find paydirt, and likely top 100 total yards. He's catching a few balls too out of the backfield. Not sure he'll get you a bonus in either rushing or rec, but should get 100 total from scrimmage. I don't trust Farrow (the Bolts clearly don't), and Coleman is a boom or bust roll of the dice.

Forsett hasn't had a hundred yards all year, not even against Cleveland,what makes you think hes going to do it against KC in KC, come on man, give the guy some solid advice

AydenB00

The Rookie
Ya, I am kind of going back and forth there on Forsett....I just was looking at that Flex spot, but you bring up at good point. Forsett, Bell & Crowell could be my RB 1,2 & Flex....

Lets face it...it will probably come down to QB not totally sucking and Bell being Bell vs Ravens.

We'll see. I offered the other guy a split pot and call it good, but no response, so now I really hope I win.

I wouldn't take the split pot looking at your matchups, sorry but they suck

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
True, I'd like to think he and I are somewhat close, match-up-wise....he's got:

QB-Ben vs Bal...(home, but hate the Ravens match-up for him.)
WRs-Diggs v GB, Green v Hou, Gabriel v Car
RBs-Howard v Was, Miller v Cin,
TE-Olsen v ATL
Flex-Ware v Den

Bench:
JJ Nelson, J Landry, Anderson, Hogan, Moncrief, Barkley

Mine will be dependent on Bell hitting big points and my WRs getting in bonus territory....and obviously his having mediocre days, which some of those guys are prone to do, as I own all of his players in various other leagues.

AydenB00

The Rookie
True, I'd like to think he and I are somewhat close, match-up-wise....he's got:

QB-Ben vs Bal...(home, but hate the Ravens match-up for him.)
WRs-Diggs v GB, Green v Hou, Gabriel v Car
RBs-Howard v Was, Miller v Cin,
TE-Olsen v ATL
Flex-Ware v Den

Bench:
JJ Nelson, J Landry, Anderson, Hogan, Moncrief, Barkley

Mine will be dependent on Bell hitting big points and my WRs getting in bonus territory....and obviously his having mediocre days, which some of those guys are prone to do, as I own all of his players in various other leagues.

no way he plays ware against Denver D, Landry is the play for sure. green still up in the air, plus sucks against Houston(hurt), Miller is hurt, you might want to pick up his backup if available (hunt) cause that's whos getting the ball.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I agree with you, but that's who he has currently set and I wouldn't be shocked if he left it like that.

Ya, I added Hunt & Blue, I have a few spots that are literally just throw away spots, so figured just to keep them away from him. He has no RB on his bench and there is nothing but trash on FA/WW, so he needs those 3 he has to play.

I don't know if he'd truly think to replace Miller w/ Ware and then slide a WR at Flex, but whatever...we'll see how it goes.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
He hasn't put up anything more than average numbers really since October. I think he had one good game for fantasy since October, 2 weeks ago I think it was? and in that he only rushed 30ish yards, so he must have scored and done his damage receiving. For the most part, he's been getting 8-11 pnts a game in our ppr league.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
He still hasn't changed his lineup. He may not realize green is out. I added Lafell this morning.

Would you consider Lafell over Jeffrey?

AydenB00

The Rookie
He still hasn't changed his lineup. He may not realize green is out. I added Lafell this morning.

Would you consider Lafell over Jeffrey?
if you did , great pick up, landry had a crap day with all those points on the board. By the looks of it I would think you have it locked up? yesterday seemed like a weird day, I switched out tyrod and Watkin at the last minute for for Bortles and robinson in one ship, luckily it worked out,in another powell, Montgomery and gore took a crap on me from last weeks points(which I figured would happen with the matchups)

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Ya, I added and started Lafell, Bell did his thing and Crowell did well too....I did start Farrow over Forsett & Coleman, but it didn't hurt me. Mariota was getting hurt was bad on top of an already bad game for him.

He added Eli Rogers & Marvin Jones for his Flex & WR spots. I had already taken Lafell & Blue just to block him. I probably should have started Blue in the flex...but no biggie.

With those bonuses and good games from the rest of the roster I ended up with a 182.16-118.96 win.