Check this out. Free glove....

Am I missing something?? Did you sell him something or buy something from him? If not, that could be classified as false feedback (bannable offense). Just looking out for ya bro, not saying what he did was right or justified.

grubd

Banned User
Nah tbat is for sure ngtg feedback. The guy made a wanted ad for another dude's glove to fwh.

Mason4208

No he got mad in a bp thread. I offered my number to work it out off sbf and he got pissed and did this with my number.

I completely agree that it is very ngtg, but the itrader feedback system here is for deals done here. Since there was nothing bought or sold, I don't think it is legitimate feedback. At least by the forum rules. Again, I'm totally agreeing that what he did was ****ed up, I just don't want you to get banned because of it.

Mason4208

If I get banned then I get banned. I think I've earned enough rep to still do deals here. Esp if that's what I get banned for

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I would have asked if that fb was ok before posting. Don't let random POS's put you in a potential bad position. jmo

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
The only thing I'm curious about it who the hell taught that guy how to swing a baseball bat? Wow.

DIRTY 30

Here ya go, Matt.

Tewksbary, Robert
118 Northeastern Blvd
Nashua, NH 03062
US
+1.9174685888

A.B. Athletic Development, LLC
118 Northeastern Blvd
Nashua, NH 03062
US

detective dirty...on the case