Buyer Beware Check your bats from 3bcrusher.

Pdiddy

Addicted to Softballfans
Purchased a bat from gentleman and used 5 days later in a game and endcap broke. Post thread on worth section and it was modified. So please check stickers, caps and if it breaks look inside and post it here. Can't prove it was h and might not b but watch what u buy

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes internet police man its taken care of. Between you and jsam this site is safe

I don't understand why you think this was a personal attack. When you sell something to someone and it is altered you don't say that its not your problem. If people keep doing that it will ruin this site for everyone. If you didn't know it was altered then it shouldn't have needed to go to the level it did for you to make it right. If you would like to talk to me about it in a civil manner, I will be more than happy to.

3Bcrusher

Hall of Fame EH
I don't understand why you think this was a personal attack. When you sell something to someone and it is altered you don't say that its not your problem. If people keep doing that it will ruin this site for everyone. If you didn't know it was altered then it shouldn't have needed to go to the level it did for you to make it right. If you would like to talk to me about it in a civil manner, I will be more than happy to.

I dont understand why you cant keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts. No I dont want to talk to you because I dont need to explain anything to you, you are nobody to me.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Sound like some anger issues here. We someone asks for help I help. Sorry. Also had the thread taken off the Mo board since it has been resolved.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I dont understand why you cant keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts. No I dont want to talk to you because I dont need to explain anything to you, you are nobody to me.

Why is it always the guys who end up in bad deals that always talk about not knowing all the facts but never actually want to share what these unknown facts are.

3Bcrusher

Hall of Fame EH
Why is it always the guys who end up in bad deals that always talk about not knowing all the facts but never actually want to share what these unknown facts are.

Because it didnt involve you or jsam. The facts were out there and that thread has been deleted. This has been resolved so all the sbf cops can back off and rest easy.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Because it didnt involve you or jsam. The facts were out there and that thread has been deleted. This has been resolved so all the sbf cops can back off and rest easy.

So if it was me and I was being falsely accused of something like this I would spend more time defending the facts and less time trying to turn it around on everyone else. Comments like "mind your own business" just makes you look even more shady.

3Bcrusher

Hall of Fame EH
So if it was me and I was being falsely accused of something like this I would spend more time defending the facts and less time trying to turn it around on everyone else. Comments like "mind your own business" just makes you look even more shady.

the facts were out there, the thread was deleted because it was taken care of, is that hard for you to comprehend?

Joker if you know so damn much and are so convinced that I shaved the bat and knew it when I sold you are an idiot, you have no proof of anything I have done. I never even swung the bat, so I had no idea if anything was done to it or not. You're not going to believe anything that I tell you about it so believe what you want. Dont deal with me and I wont deal with you.

Joker

i saw the thread. its real convenient that you sold him a shaved bat but of course you had no idea it was shaved. bull****

3Bcrusher

Hall of Fame EH
i saw the thread. its real convenient that you sold him a shaved bat but of course you had no idea it was shaved. bull****

And you know this because you were there when I did it. I am done arguing with you because you obviously know everything I do, have done and maybe will do.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
818303542-ArguingOnTheInternet-Special_Olympics.jpg

3Bcrusher

Hall of Fame EH
you sold it, you are the one who needs to prove it wasn't shaved

It doesnt matter what I say here you are gonna believe what you want to so O am not wasting my time proving **** to you. I have told the truth but you dont want to accept it so **** it I am done arguing with you.

Joker

It doesnt matter what I say here you are gonna believe what you want to so O am not wasting my time proving **** to you. I have told the truth but you dont want to accept it so **** it I am done arguing with you.

translation: i did it

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Just pop the endcap off every used bat you buy just to be sure it's not shaved :rolleyes: .... then you'll get flamed for doing that to all your bats and that you must be a bat doctor if you know how to do that etc, etc.....

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
the burden of proof should be on the seller

Who knows how many owners that bats been through. But who are we to put the blame on the seller when the buyers hit with the bat? What if they decided to shave it and it didn't last as long as they hoped and now trying to stir the pot? If we let this case prove anything than every bat that is shaved after received and broken constitutes for a flaming of the seller. Unless the seller is og owner than this situation should be null and void.