chester vt tourney

goup24

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys the chester vt tourney is the weekend of june 24,25,26 it is now 10 man with 10 man pitching,please contact stan cutts at603 831 1992 always a good time,free camping great fields.i believe its 400$ with a guaranteed 3 or 4 games,not sure on that

OJoe's #29 Vic

Part Time Player
that stinks

hey guys the chester vt tourney is the weekend of june 24,25,26 it is now 10 man with 10 man pitching,please contact stan cutts at603 831 1992 always a good time,free camping great fields.i believe its 400$ with a guaranteed 3 or 4 games,not sure on that

we've come to this tournament for the past 15 years or so... don't think we have a pitcher that can throw 10 man though...

Buzz21

Addicted to Softballfans
I think this has been one of the better 9-man tournaments around until things started to change (dates. Etc.) so why do you want to change to ten-man!? If it's cuz you think more teams will come I understand but I still think you can get the same number w/ sling throwers! Just my opinion... We plan on going either way!

Buzz21

Addicted to Softballfans
Hoping to get an idea of how many teams are going... Mug, Ordinary J's, Shawno's, ???