Chicago Area Indoor Leagues

Hambo

Starting Player
Anyone know of any good indoor facilities/leagues in the Chicago area? I'm in the western suburbs and looking for a place where my teammates can go take BP or play in a league once the weather turns for the worse. I know that some places exist but don't know much about them.

It would be nice to find a place to play in the winter without breaking the bank.

Any suggestions?

TRaj2327

Bolingbrook is the spot for Saturday night leagues. Schaumburg also has one but I'm not sure what the big night is up there.

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
I did not do it last spring due to recovering from knee surgery, but me and several buddies have used the Libertyville Sports Complex for indoor cage/tunnel hitting and even used their indoor soccer/lacrosse fields for infield when they were not in use.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
They are typically pretty expensive out here, Bolingbrook is 1200 for the entire winter season (2 sessions of 6 or 8 weeks I think) Schaumburg cant be much different.

Hambo

Starting Player
They are typically pretty expensive out here, Bolingbrook is 1200 for the entire winter season (2 sessions of 6 or 8 weeks I think) Schaumburg cant be much different.

Thanks FJ... I think I'm gonna look into Schaumburg and Barrington. The prices I've heard for Barrington were a little crazy though... $2K/team for an 8 week season.

rat bastard

tuesday nights in schaumburg, saturdays in bolingbrook is good because there's a bar but the lighting sucks donkey balls

TRaj2327

I talked to BNJ13 and it sounds like its 9 games this year at $1100 or $1150 and starts the first weekend in November. Playoffs are obviously in week 10.

tuesday nights in schaumburg, saturdays in bolingbrook is good because there's a bar but the lighting sucks donkey balls

excuses excuses

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Anyone know of any good indoor facilities/leagues in the Chicago area? I'm in the western suburbs and looking for a place where my teammates can go take BP or play in a league once the weather turns for the worse. I know that some places exist but don't know much about them.

It would be nice to find a place to play in the winter without breaking the bank.

Any suggestions?

We play in Schaumburg, its a nice place for some winter swings. League was competitive last year.
F

Lake Barrington is $1250 for 8 weeks and playoff. Then you had to buy a $25 guest membership as well. I don't even think they had leagues last winter.

TRaj2327

I live right there and hit there in the winter quite often. The infield is normally $160-200 per hour. It's crazy expensive.

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
in the winter i just take drycuts in my living room in just my sliding shorts, eye of the tiger on repeat

Hambo

Starting Player
In all seriousness though... If anyone is looking for a player or someone to take BP with. PM me. Always looking for more opportunities to play or take BP.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here...Moved down here for school and itching to do anything softball related. Throw me in the OF all day long.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
There's been at least 4 guys that have moved to the chicagoland area around the same time and we've all posted about playing. Seems like we're all kinda scattered though.

Hambo

Starting Player
I'll put something in the Regional section. Maybe we could at least schedule a BP session or two?