Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

badwithnumbers

Addicted to Softballfans
it's been raining the majority of the last week and a half... our GSL tournament was cancelled last Saturday because the fields were flooded... waiting to see if the utrip tournament happens in Joliet on Saturday because there are a good number of streets/areas flooded around here, and I bet those fields are currently under water.

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
it's been raining the majority of the last week and a half... our GSL tournament was cancelled last Saturday because the fields were flooded... waiting to see if the utrip tournament happens in Joliet on Saturday because there are a good number of streets/areas flooded around here, and I bet those fields are currently under water.

Funny you mention it. I just drove through and the Joliet fields are not under water at all....I was pretty amazed

badwithnumbers

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny you mention it. I just drove through and the Joliet fields are not under water at all....I was pretty amazed

I know... I heard... one of our guys drove past the fields yesterday, and I'm shocked that they didn't flood with all the ponds in the area and how the fields sit at a kinda low elevation. game on!

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
This weather has is awful. Each time I have played so far sucked. 1 tourney was all mud, 1 game rain and wind , then tonight it was great to see a wall of snow flurries blow through the field several times during the game.

dgambill85

Banned User
Quick question. Possible wife maybe getting orders for Great Lakes. How is ball in this area? How many c and d teams are there? What's the dominant sanction?

FIRE SALE

Shipping is extra.

PM me for questions of offers.

3N2's Pro Turf Trainer Mid and Low. $18 each
Columbia/White 10.5 SOLD
White/Black 10.5 SOLD
Maroon/White 10
Red/White Low 10 SOLD

DSC03885_zpsad441cc8.jpg

Combat Anti-Virus

27oz. FL. 50 hits or so. $110

og grip. little endcap wear. very few ground scratches. great shape.

DSC03873_zps80d40f58.jpg

DSC03875_zps4b5a0b2f.jpg

DSC03874_zps2498060a.jpg

Combat Anti-Virus. 26oz EL. Patent Pending.$100

has been used. has ground scratches and endcap wear. doesn't have OG grip.

DSC03872_zps6217f834.jpg

New in box. $45

Red/Black. Low. 10

Black Reaction Umpire. 12

DSC03845_zpsd5ae6e93.jpg

DSC03846_zps2d52b824.jpg

DSC03847_zps0841cbf9.jpg

Total Control Balls. Brand New. Never been used. $50 for the 3
they are the size of 16" balls.
great for hitting or for BP when you don't have the room.

DSC03886_zps92cbbaeb.jpg

Worth Pants. brand new with tags. there's a little dirt on them from sitting around.
25 each. meet/pick up.
add $10 for shipping.

Titan Royal/Black Trim -Medium 32-34
Titan Carolina Blue/Navy -Small 28-30
Toxic -Small 28-30
Reload -2XL 40-42 SOLD
all pants are 36" inseam

DSC03898_zpse8c85995.jpg