5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Choppen U

Star Player
Anyone have any openings on their summer teams in Chicago Western Burbs? Moving to the burbs next month and had to give up my spots on my city teams. Was supposed to play in Geneva, but the league was just canceled.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Anyone have any openings on their summer teams in Chicago Western Burbs? Moving to the burbs next month and had to give up my spots on my city teams. Was supposed to play in Geneva, but the league was just canceled.

Where are you at? We have a group of guys in the Aurora area that gets together for BP pretty regularly. You can come out and hit with us and talk to some of the guys to see if they're teams are looking.

wdeblase

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone need someone for a team? I'm in Des Plaines. I'm free any time but Friday. Catcher & 1st base.

Choppen U

Star Player
Putting last minute team in Wheaton IL togheter. Who's in?

Looking to put last minute team together on Sundays in Wheaton IL. Would need to fill several spots. PM me or replay if interested. I need to fill the team over the next couple days. We would have 8 regular games and at least 1 playoff game.

Game Times: 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Game Day: Sunday
Number of Games: 8 games plus a single elimination tournament
League Make-Up: Men age 18 & over

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
Those are the nest times for Sunday games, Just get rid of that 3-5pm...Love me a sunday morning league. Oriole Park style.

New Spot brah

Choppen U

Star Player
Looking to put last minute team together on Sundays in Wheaton IL. Would need to fill several spots. PM me or replay if interested. I need to fill the team over the next couple days. We would have 8 regular games and at least 1 playoff game.

Game Times: 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Game Day: Sunday
Number of Games: 8 games plus a single elimination tournament
League Make-Up: Men age 18 & over

5 Spots Filled... Looking for some infielders

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I figured I would drop a line in here.

For those of you all cultured (I am not), me and my wife are going to Chicago this summer for our anniversary. Does anyone know of a good play to go to? I took her to one in NYC when we were there and she enjoyed it so much I thought I should give it a try to surprise her.

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
I figured I would drop a line in here.

For those of you all cultured (I am not), me and my wife are going to Chicago this summer for our anniversary. Does anyone know of a good play to go to? I took her to one in NYC when we were there and she enjoyed it so much I thought I should give it a try to surprise her.

Book of Mormon

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunately, Team Malort will not be playing in Knanakee this weekend. Too many team members, myself included, had other **** they couldn't get out of and now we don't get to spend the weekend together in a discount motel in Bourbonais, IL. Apparently we're not the 2-fisted men we thought we were.