Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

twenty5

Addicted to Softballfans
Boombah BOSS Slowpitch Bat Demo

Come get some swings and test out BOOMBAH's new line of SLOWPITCH bats. There will be the BOSS line of SLOWPITCH bats which includes ASA only, USSSA/NSA/ISA and the SENIOR bats to test.

Friday night 2/7/2014 from 7:30pm - 10pm at

Go Pro Sports Academy
24317 W. 143rd St.
Plainfield, IL 60544

Illini

Addicted to Softballfans
Come get some swings and test out BOOMBAH's new line of SLOWPITCH bats. There will be the BOSS line of SLOWPITCH bats which includes ASA only, USSSA/NSA/ISA and the SENIOR bats to test.

Friday night 2/7/2014 from 7:30pm - 10pm at

Go Pro Sports Academy
24317 W. 143rd St.
Plainfield, IL 60544

Need more notice next time!
I'm in The Plainfield area and work 5 minutes from the warehouse (which I was lucky enough to be in), so if you need testers or anyone to pick up free stuff I'm your man.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
I'm looking for 1 or 2 more players to round out our roster for Turners Club Tuesday League this Summer.
Looking primarily for quality outfielders, 3B or utility players that can play multiple positions.
Not looking for 1B, C, EH at this time. We are well stocked at those positions.
If anyone is interested, or knows someone that is looking for a team, let me know.

Living Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
My team needs a SS for spring/summer ball. We will be playing Thursday Night B league in Bolingbrook. B league is semi competitive, we go out there mainly to win ball games and have fun at the same time. Looking for a mature/RELIABLE player that can pick balls and make accurate throws, and hopefully either hit for power or average. I would be surprised if we don't take 1st place in the regular season if history is any indication. Games are from 6:30-9:30PM (10:30pm if needed). Already set up with a sponsor (bar) but they don't cover the entire league fee...

If we can find a difference maker at SS we would look into getting back into the A league for fall ball. The team is 8 years old and still going strong! Most of the guys are in their late 20s early 30s and are GTG bros.

If you are looking for a competitive team PM me if interested.

ONLY FOR LOCAL BOARD BROS:

for sale: Diamond ix3 Batpack. i used it a few times. everything is totally fine. no holes, rips, or tears. holds 4 bats. from a smoking home, but it's not bad. $55 pickup. cash. no trades.

DSCN0363_zpsfa9a3f85.jpg

Total Control Balls. Brand New. Never been used. $40 for the 3
they are the size of 16" balls.
great for hitting or for BP when you don't have the room.

DSC03886_zps92cbbaeb.jpg

Combat Batting Gloves. Adult XL. $15
DSCN0439_zpsfc4c3194.jpg

Last edited:

IzzyS4

Addicted to Softballfans
Ayyyyyy now. Need to get rid of these already!! Hate seeing um just laying around. Message me and ill text you pics. Tryna get um gone locally..

Easton Extended Scx3 28 oz $150. Some end cap wear.
Demarini The One Chris Larson 28 oz $100. A couple hundred hits. (return)
Demarini The One Sunday Swagger 26 oz $100. (return) Barely used.

Still here..

renegade72

Cotton Candy Man
Oaklawn Summer League

Anyone interested in playing ON a Sunday team in Oaklawn? Looking for at least 2 more players to fill out an 11 man roster. If I get 11 it would be $57 per player 10 games and game times are 11am to 1pm. League fee per team is $625. Just inbox me.