Chicago Ball Droppers Winter Thread 2013

T-Bone 300+

ULTIMATE FILL IN
Since the last one was lame as hell....lets try starting off this year with a new one. Please discuss.

Maris9

Banned User
What do you do for fun up there sit around and cry about Bears and the Cubs. At least the Cardinals make the playoffs and win a World Series every 5 years. Rams are on the way up and playoff bound for many years to come. Just thought I would give ya guys something to talk about.

rat bastard

What do you do for fun up there sit around and cry about Bears and the Cubs. At least the Cardinals make the playoffs and win a World Series every 5 years. Rams are on the way up and playoff bound for many years to come. Just thought I would give ya guys something to talk about.

nathan_f-well_I_uhhh.gif

chuck_punch.gif

yem549

Bullpen Catcher
I didn't think it possible to get more lame than the last thread, but I was wrong....

Baller

Addicted to Softballfans

Ross, Stop with the St.Louis love, you wish you were back here and you know it.

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
2006..2007...2008....just dudes talking sh.t .but i guess i just text those bozos now instead of talking sh.t on a public forum