Chicago Ball Droppers Winter Thread 2013

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
I'm putting my OG Anti Virus up for sale.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
I'd rather sell it locally than deal with shipping BS.
It's a 26el. Very Hot!! Normal wear and tear.
$85 for local delivery.
Shoot me a text or call for fast response.
630-918-9418

CombatAV1-1.jpg

CombatAV2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
$85 for local delivery.
630-918-9418

CombatAV1-1.jpg

CombatAV2-1.jpg

why couldn't it be a 28...

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
I just drove down Rt 59 in Naperville and saw that Boombah is opening a retail store. It is right across from the Meijer.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I just drove down Rt 59 in Naperville and saw that Boombah is opening a retail store. It is right across from the Meijer.

I hope it moves faster than the 8 or so months it took them to move from one store to the other a while back.

Keyhole

You're ****ing out!
I assume if they did it would be cheap groceries imported from china that will most likely fall apart before you expect them to.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Bueller ?

$85 for local delivery.
630-918-9418

CombatAV1-1.jpg

CombatAV2-1.jpg

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
New locations in 2013

Boombah locations in Batavia, IL (N. Randall Rd.) and Naperville, IL (Rt. 59) in 2013.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Boombah locations in Batavia, IL (N. Randall Rd.) and Naperville, IL (Rt. 59) in 2013.

I think they missed on the Naperville location. They should've put it farther South at 59 & 95th st. That's right by frontier Park where all of the Naperville Fastpitch and slow pitch softball league play

I have a client in Chicago that is looking to hire a new Director of Customer Service. Qualified candidates must have at least three years of recent customer service leadership experience in a non-retail environment and possess good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. A college education is preferred however equitable evidence of continued education and participation in ongoing learning opportunities will be considered. I believe it will be for their Lombard location and will pay about $70k a year. I will post more when I get those 2 confirmed. PM me for more details.

It's actually the Wood Dale location and paying $80k-85k

Last edited:

rat bastard

I have a client in Chicago that is looking to hire a new Director of Customer Service. Qualified candidates must have at least three years of recent customer service leadership experience in a non-retail environment and possess good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. A college education is preferred however equitable evidence of continued education and participation in ongoing learning opportunities will be considered. I believe it will be for their Lombard location and will pay about $70k a year. I will post more when I get those 2 confirmed. PM me for more details.

Will it be necessary for the job candidate to have strong softball abilities as well? If so, I do not qualify.