Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
on a side note kinda wish i would of signed up for the swinging bunt instead of playing in joliets nit

rat bastard

just a reminder, practice safe sex this weekend with your special Pub II huer

Last edited by a moderator:

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
PDR v. Wizards 8am....heard its televised on USSSA.com Looks like SHockers v. Precision 2nd game should be a good one too

Should be a good game.

KA is a good team.

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
PDR v. Wizards 8am....heard its televised on USSSA.com Looks like SHockers v. Precision 2nd game should be a good one too

Should be a good game.

KA is a good team.

wizards are terrible...if I dont have to work saturday maybe ill stop by and watch

kingaj99

Got hits?
Is there really a best when it comes to gay? ( I like to bash gays cuz im in the closet)

It's all
fabulous--img-mf8de9238af5eb24e4b66956a66580864.jpg

Erok32

BigAMF
Is there really a best when it comes to gay? ( I like to bash gays cuz im in the closet)

Hey I'm just sayin.... I'd like to know that a bar is in fact catered to homosexuals instead of walking in and being surprised a la American Pie.

it's gonna be a festivus miracle this weekend at the bunt. all the SBF celebs will be there. foe's will be face to face...possibly playing against each other!

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
The Mayor is in charge of arranging the Chi-board bro meet-up and doing most, if not ALL, the designated driving.