Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

T-Bone 300+

ULTIMATE FILL IN
IceZ is still around????

DSCF3733_001.JPG=450

rat bastard

damn that sucks........those fences are effin rediculous out there, why the hell are there gaps under those fences?

redbirdfan1

Focker
damn that sucks........those fences are effin rediculous out there, why the hell are there gaps under those fences?
no clue. Its absurd. Of all the way you can hurt yourself that is one way that should probably never happen.

Here's to hoping for a full recovery for Church.

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
It looked like it happened closer to the sprinkler head in RF, but I couldnt tell from across the complex. Still, they should do SOMETHING about the fences in Crete.

Gladiator23

The Veteran
That is the second major injury I have seen there in tournaments. The other one was in foul territory on the south field. There is a raised sewer cap about 15 feet into foul territory but the fence stops right on the foul line. How much would it cost to extend the fence to sections to block that off. I play in Crete every week. It's a well run league, but there is no excuse for the fence problems.

Gladiator23

The Veteran
That sucks. I have been through it. Here's to a safe surgery and a quick recovery. He'll be back on the field next spring.

oswaldr2

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anybody want to sub tonight in Welk and Damian's guerrilla league at 6:30 and 7:30 ping tom park for swingers? We need either middle infield or outfield.

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Crete sucks. ijs.

Now BG... they have some talent on Tuesdays.! Hahaha.