Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

Shooter217

Addicted to Softballfans
Gang rape on the playground... poor squirrel

I didn't know you were on the team. I told you that you were banned from playing at my field....I received enough calls about you from P.E.T.A. I don't want to have to listen to those calls again.

Piehse21

Go Noles!
I didn't know you were on the team. I told you that you were banned from playing at my field....I received enough calls about you from P.E.T.A. I don't want to have to listen to those calls again.

He's hairy enough to be a bear. Not the ump, the animal.

kingaj99

Got hits?
That squirrel was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and there was nothing we can do about that.

I get it, just did what they had to do. Been there, done that.

P.E.T.A loves me now. They finally realized I am real and have adopted me as a spokesperson. The Enquirer is still an issue, I can't go anywhere without seeing flashes and hearing "BIGFOOT!!!" :mad:

He's hairy enough to be a bear. Not the ump, the animal.

How would you know? :confused::eek:;)

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Actually...no. Do tell.

Prairie House has some whining dudes. Even their fans are rude. I have never heard such hate from a team before, even on a Saturday.

Granted they were angry since we just took the lead in the 6th, from being down by 14 in the 3rd (I believe).

Melissa was there. She heard/saw it all.

They won by one in the bottom of the 6th... Prairie and their fans wouldn't shut up even after the game.

Keyhole

You're ****ing out!
Couple cold ones on Sunday...man that Sunday rec league is serious business! Guys calling roster checks and checking bats...

oswaldr2

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody want to join our Thursday Seward park team? Started last week but we couldn't play since we were finishing up spring league. They are giving us a double header sometime in the season to make up the game.

PM me with any questions.

Our squad is pretty good, we won the Spring league up at Clarendon North but couldn't get back in because it filled up too fast.

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
i prefer parking lots, a sports clips,jimmy johns, target, pacific sunwear on every corner in the burbs

oswaldr2

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody want to join our Thursday Seward park team? Started last week but we couldn't play since we were finishing up spring league. They are giving us a double header sometime in the season to make up the game.

PM me with any questions.

Our squad is pretty good, we won the Spring league up at Clarendon North but couldn't get back in because it filled up too fast.

Any takers???

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
Too far tommy. I have to work overnight Friday and was looking for just mid afternoon beep sesh. I wanna take 100-150 swings on a field.