Chicago Suburbs Indoor League/BP Thread

Hambo

Starting Player
So, here are some of the locations that have been tossed out for indoor leagues and/or BP

- Schaumburg
- Barrington
- Libertyville
- Bolingbrook

There have been a handful of people looking for teams to play on. If you're interested in putting together a team or have a team who needs players... Chime in!

Also, while the weather is still decent, feel free to use this thread to organize some outdoor BP sessions.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be game for some bp sometime in the near future. I'm in Lisle and will drive a little ways. I've got a sack o balls as well.

Hambo

Starting Player
I am willing to travel a little too. My brother-in-law and I were going to order some Evil balls too.

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to get into one of the indoor leagues in Lake Barrington of Schaumburg. Libertyville is good for BP if you can get onto one of the soccer fields. If you use their two tunnels make sure you get the right side one since the one on the left has holes throughout the top and balls end up there and it's frustrating trying to get them down.

post in the chicago section as well. a lot of us in there hit during the week. we hit in chicago on the border of park ridge. sometimes we hit on the weekday mornings and sometimes on the weekend.