Chirp Chirp

single wally

Professional Amateur
This was the first forum I was active in when I first got on here, since at the time I only played in metal single wall leagues, hence my lame screen name haha. I have long since joined the composite dark side, but this section used to be great with tumblebug's expertise, frisco kid's knowledge dropping, and even joker acting somewhat human. RIP the old Anderson section!

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
This was the first forum I was active in when I first got on here, since at the time I only played in metal single wall leagues, hence my lame screen name haha. I have long since joined the composite dark side, but this section used to be great with tumblebug's expertise, frisco kid's knowledge dropping, and even joker acting somewhat human. RIP the old Anderson section!

When are u going to change your name? I got some good idea's

Speed Demon

Part Time Player
I'm new to the Anderson bats. I picked up a 2010 Nanotek "Launch Pad" 27oz recently. After only 10 balls being hit (we were using 52 cor .300 comp Dudley Thunder Hycons), I feel this bat will be my goto in our single wall league. Any thoughts on this if anyone has it?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I'm new to the Anderson bats. I picked up a 2010 Nanotek "Launch Pad" 27oz recently. After only 10 balls being hit (we were using 52 cor .300 comp Dudley Thunder Hycons), I feel this bat will be my goto in our single wall league. Any thoughts on this if anyone has it?

Best singlewall bat that usually gets outlawed in lame singlewall leagues

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
My coed league is singlewall only with a specific bat list, and thankfully there are a few Anderson's on there. Was able to get my hands on a Flex Tech and a Pyrotech and the guys on my team haven't picked up an Ultimate Weapon since....

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
ABC is currently just a few guys making a buck off of the Anderson name. No more innovation, thicker walls to avoid warranty replacement. RIP ABC.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Dupes ain't allowed JJ, you know that.

You mean that "tramp stamp" is gonna stay on the small of your back for the rest of your life? There should be a SBF username removal service (haha).

Looks like I am finally gonna remove the wrapper off my last OG Nano this week so I too am anxiously awaiting word on this new business venture. Please please please be a one piece singlewall.

I had high hopes for Evil's Prototype singlewall, but it looks like that protype has been shelved for the time being. i can't beleieve its been 5 years now since any manufacturer has produced a decent one-piece singlewall.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
You mean that "tramp stamp" is gonna stay on the small of your back for the rest of your life? There should be a SBF username removal service (haha).

Looks like I am finally gonna remove the wrapper off my last OG Nano this week so I too am anxiously awaiting word on this new business venture. Please please please be a one piece singlewall.

I had high hopes for Evil's Prototype singlewall, but it looks like that protype has been shelved for the time being. i can't beleieve its been 5 years now since any manufacturer has produced a decent one-piece singlewall.

A long Nano less 5 years.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
I just noticed some fool paid $500 for a NIW 27 oz ASA OG Nano--that can't be right? Funny thing is (if it's true) it looks like the seller was still charging a shipping fee for that price.

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
It's kinda sad. I still swing my Flexzilla in my one game a week. Miss the conversation, but the facebook group stays fairly active. We need another get together. It would be great to see everyone.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
It's kinda sad. I still swing my Flexzilla in my one game a week. Miss the conversation, but the facebook group stays fairly active. We need another get together. It would be great to see everyone.

Indeed. We still have a darts title to defend.

FYI--I'm going to Seattle next weekend when the Cardinals are in town. Getting kinda excited for that.