E Division

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929235

D Division

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929234

Open Div

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929219

Mixed Division (COED)

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929258

NO ROLLER BAGS ON SITE THERE WILL BE SOMEONE CHECKING AT THE GATE.

EXPECT LONG WAITS BETWEEN GAMES IF YOU ARE IN THE WINNER BRACKETS! DUE TO ADDING A GAME 3GG MAKES FOR MORE GAMES AND LONGER WAITS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS email or text me!

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
E Division

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929235

D Division

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929234

Open Div

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929219

Mixed Division (COED)

http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket...urnament=929258

NO ROLLER BAGS ON SITE THERE WILL BE SOMEONE CHECKING AT THE GATE.

EXPECT LONG WAITS BETWEEN GAMES IF YOU ARE IN THE WINNER BRACKETS! DUE TO ADDING A GAME 3GG MAKES FOR MORE GAMES AND LONGER WAITS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS email or text me!

all bad links homie.

itheshow

Addicted to Softballfans
Loved all the new eastons though they were really hitting piss rockets with the 44/375 balls.

CaLiCaM

Addicted to Softballfans
lol we dont like playing e's to begin with, we do well in u trip. we are playing asa d's this year, so i guess that will show if we can hang with the big boys or not. We hit with stock bats. the power hitters on our team do not need dirty bats to hit them out, so i think thats why some of the better "d" teams didnt do as well. provided bat tourney ftw. loved the new line of eastons out there btw, great feel to the bats, very hot out of the wrapper, especially the helmer and wegman

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
lol we dont like playing e's to begin with, we do well in u trip. we are playing asa d's this year, so i guess that will show if we can hang with the big boys or not. We hit with stock bats. the power hitters on our team do not need dirty bats to hit them out, so i think thats why some of the better "d" teams didnt do as well. provided bat tourney ftw. loved the new line of eastons out there btw, great feel to the bats, very hot out of the wrapper, especially the helmer and wegman

Congrats to you guys. I wish Doug would hold more provided bat tourneys. We may move to D's depending on how our roster shapes up by March/April.

Are any of the new EASTONS ASA only? If so how were they?

CaLiCaM

Addicted to Softballfans
hopefully more teams move to d's for the local msa and asa tourneys. people keep giving me crap for playing e's yet there is only 4-6 d teams that play the d tourneys in san diego. the only way to make e's and d's competitive and bring it back in san diego is to rate more players and teams accordingly so rec,e,d all can play there lvl and of competition. bump the good e teams like us superbad affiliated and all those other teams to d keep the lower teams that never place but can compete in e's in e and let the rec and new players do there thing. just my 2 cents.

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're placing 3rd in Utrip D you shouldn't be playing E in any other association. I know Superbad is D but not sure about Affiliated. You're right though, sometimes it takes the nudge of the TD to get teams to move. Playing up will only make those teams better.

bt5325

I don't slide.......
hopefully more teams move to d's for the local msa and asa tourneys. people keep giving me crap for playing e's yet there is only 4-6 d teams that play the d tourneys in san diego. the only way to make e's and d's competitive and bring it back in san diego is to rate more players and teams accordingly so rec,e,d all can play there lvl and of competition. bump the good e teams like us superbad affiliated and all those other teams to d keep the lower teams like Lazy Bastardz that never place but can compete in e's in e and let the rec and new players do there thing. just my 2 cents.

Fixed it for you, Cam!

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE

hopefully more teams move to d's for the local msa and asa tourneys. people keep giving me crap for playing e's yet there is only 4-6 d teams that play the d tourneys in san diego. the only way to make e's and d's competitive and bring it back in san diego is to rate more players and teams accordingly so rec,e,d all can play there lvl and of competition. bump the good e teams like us superbad affiliated and all those other teams to d keep the lower teams that never place but can compete in e's in e and let the rec and new players do there thing. just my 2 cents.

My sentiments exactly.

If you're placing 3rd in Utrip D you shouldn't be playing E in any other association. I know Superbad is D but not sure about Affiliated. You're right though, sometimes it takes the nudge of the TD to get teams to move. Playing up will only make those teams better.

CaliCam great showing by you guys.
AtomicWS thanks for the rep. We had 10 guys that have never played anything above WSL E and USSSA E and we had a decent showing. I wanted to make some more pick ups and play C's across the board now that I'm running the team, but I like the group of guys on the team and thought it would be a great challenge for our team in D's across the board. NO WSL for us though.

I love the bat provided tourneys, esp. as a pitcher.

bt5325

I don't slide.......
Congrats to you guys. I wish Doug would hold more provided bat tourneys. We may move to D's depending on how our roster shapes up by March/April.

I'm pretty sure Skaggs has never had a bat provided tourney. I do like them as well.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
My sentiments exactly.

CaliCam great showing by you guys.
AtomicWS thanks for the rep. We had 10 guys that have never played anything above WSL E and USSSA E and we had a decent showing. I wanted to make some more pick ups and play C's across the board now that I'm running the team, but I like the group of guys on the team and thought it would be a great challenge for our team in D's across the board. NO WSL for us though.

I love the bat provided tourneys, esp. as a pitcher.

yes you could def tell the difference,, only got crazy once the bats were well broken. maybe had 2 hard shots back at me whole tourney...

Cuzn

Manager

Gotti jinxed you guys. He was posting on Facebook how you guys were 3-0 and then...you guys lost 2. I'd blame him completely! Haha.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!

i think there 2 or 3 asa only eastons that are coming out if theyre not already out

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans

We asked to play MSA D's last weekend, but Doug only got 2 teams for D due to the civil war. We weren't chipped out so we played E. We played STAC PAC twice and I would consider them a team that should move up. They've got some talented young blood in the outfield now, and the whole team hits the ever living piss out of the ball. We split our games with them 1-1. We scored 64 runs and they put up 49... and thats with 1up bombs haha.

We're gonna play Ken's new faux D division on Feb 9th. He calls it E+. You get 10 bombs and can carry 5 chips. Should be interesting.

The affiliated team I've played against a few times should play up.

Fixed it for you, Cam!

Naw.. now that mags is gone you guys suck again. :)

I'm pretty sure Skaggs has never had a bat provided tourney. I do like them as well.

Next time I see him I will mention it. If more coaches tell him to do it, I am guessing he would. I'm sure the national WSL office can help with bat manufacturer outreach.