CL22 ASA (cluggy)

sober0014

Addicted to Softballfans
our cl22 seemed to have the most pop of our bats (see sig) from swing 1. all of the bats we have arre pretty damn good though.

it was finally warm enough to hit the '14 aftermath this past sunday in league play. i tried the '14 aftermath in our 2nd game for 1 at bat cause all the hype on the bench after a few guys hit some serious bombs with it (open field). ruined my perfect day at the plate-lol. personally, i still like the 25oz '13 or '14 mercy the best for my swing.

mrbtjohns

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey here is MY update on the CL22ASA... It now has 600+ swings on it with a mixture of 44/375 and 52/300... As expected it murders the 44/375 all day long... Crisp line drives with excellent exit speed and distance... 52/300 ball leaves the bat with good speed and the line drives are crisp as well... I have not seen the same distance on the 52/300 that I experienced with the 44/375... Here is the caveat though all of the 600+ hits have been off of a tee EXCEPT 100 or so that was live pitching in a indoor cage... With that being said I believe the distance will be there as well with the 52/300... So far there is NO issues with the durability... NO CRACKS, NO PAINT ISSUES, NO RATTLES OR WOBBLE or END CAP ISSUES...

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
I Love my CL22 2nd swing 320-330 bomb and has hit lasers the whole time great exit speed and great distance for the start all with evil BP balls