CL22 ASA Update

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
We expect a large shipment of these any day. If interested in a 28 oz. hurry, they are almost sold out. 26 and 27 we have some available but the 28 is very popular, more than we expected.

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
28oz. almost sold out???? that is a surprise, I thought the 27oz. would be the more popular weight ....

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
I have an email in checking on tracking. Any news I'll update you. We have HUGE preorders so it will be a full day of shipping to get them all out. If they sent what they are projected we will fill every preorder on day one though!

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an email in checking on tracking. Any news I'll update you. We have HUGE preorders so it will be a full day of shipping to get them all out. If they sent what they are projected we will fill every preorder on day one though!

Thanks again Coach for the info. Would love to be there in person to see all the bats arrive

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
It's cool for a bit, then it gets old after a while:) Too much stuff in the warehouse!

We got a skid of Worth bats by mistake a while back. If they don't pick them up soon you can come get them :D

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
It's cool for a bit, then it gets old after a while:) Too much stuff in the warehouse!

We got a skid of Worth bats by mistake a while back. If they don't pick them up soon you can come get them :D

Thanks Coach but I dont need a garage full of worth(less) junk either. Lol

azsoftball

Whatever

I take it, give me the address and I will pick it up, LOL

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
We expect a large shipment of these any day. If interested in a 28 oz. hurry, they are almost sold out. 26 and 27 we have some available but the 28 is very popular, more than we expected.

I better order mine soon then lol

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
DeMarini is packing them for shipment today. We expect them Monday give or take. We will ship same day they are received. We confirmed numbers and should have enough to fulfill all preorders up until now.

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
DeMarini is packing them for shipment today. We expect them Monday give or take. We will ship same day they are received. We confirmed numbers and should have enough to fulfill all preorders up until now.

^^^^^^^^^^
This is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Coach!!!!

Baseball58558

Addicted to Softballfans
It will live up the hype for 15 swings or so.. then itll break.. thats how these things work.. or maybe this happens to only me.. all the time..

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat is legit.. and lives up to the hype. So far no durability issues too. You will not be disappointed if you pre-ordered if you haven't, i'd just on it. It will go well with the rest of Demarinis 2014 line up. Its different enough from all the new stuff to keep on in the bag.

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
Bat is scheduled for delivery today but we have had nothing but issues with UPS Freight who is the carrier. DeMarini sends the large shipments to us on a rail car to a certain point and then it is trucked to us. Our standard 2014 bats were set for delivery Monday and we received them this morning. We have been on the phone with UPS many times and they are doing everything they can but they claim there are massive weather issues along the route and they show this shipment is not even in our state yet. It goes to Columbus, OH then to us and it is not in Columbus as of right now. I'll update with any new info. We get semi trucks daily here without issue and the last two DeMarini orders have been nothing but a debacle (due to the carrier).

azsoftball

Whatever
Bat is scheduled for delivery today but we have had nothing but issues with UPS Freight who is the carrier. DeMarini sends the large shipments to us on a rail car to a certain point and then it is trucked to us. Our standard 2014 bats were set for delivery Monday and we received them this morning. We have been on the phone with UPS many times and they are doing everything they can but they claim there are massive weather issues along the route and they show this shipment is not even in our state yet. It goes to Columbus, OH then to us and it is not in Columbus as of right now. I'll update with any new info. We get semi trucks daily here without issue and the last two DeMarini orders have been nothing but a debacle (due to the carrier).

Thanks for the head up.

Last edited:

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
We do so much business with UPS, they have apologized a million times but it is embarrassing. We received multiple semi truck shipments yesterday with no issues, of course one with a more desireable, one time bat has a planes/trains/automobiles type trip across the country to us :D

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
A shipment this large cannot go USPS. They are fine for small package but this is pallets of bats that need to go on rail cars and semi trucks. We do not choose the carrier, the shipper does.