CL22/Juggy Review

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a change to swing the CL22/Juggy tonight. 27 oz. Honestly felt almost identical weight wise to my 27 oz J3A's. I apologize, I didn't put it on my scale to get an actual weight. I didn't feel like the endload was any more or less noticeable than in my J3A. Put about 150 swings total on it. All with decent 52/300 ASA softballs. The first few swings were very unimpressive. First off, it has a dramatically different feel than the J3A. There is zero flex in this bat. About 75 swings in I was a little worried, it just didn't feel like I was getting any carry. About the last 25 swings on it were different. It seemed to change sound, and I was getting a lot more carry on it. I would like to swing it next to my J3As but unfortunately the only 3 J3As I have that aren't NIW have 3,000-5,000 swings on them so I fear it wouldn't be a fair comparison. The bat is very legit. I was hitting it against a 3,000+ swing FU Dawg and it was night and day hotter than the Fu Dawg. I think the bat will be legit, with some more swings right on par with a J3A...possibly hotter. If the next 2-300 swings offer as much change as the first 150 it will be very nice. On a side note, we always hit BP with 52/300s and a group of 3-4 of us have put thousands of swings on our Demarinis...especially J3As and other than a couple paint cracks have not broken a bat. We hit in temps from the low 40s up to the low 100s here in Missouri and have no issues for what it is worth. I will update in the next couple days once I get some more swings on it.

Imago Dei

Nihil Sine Deo
Stands to reason that an AM barrel on a Juggy composite handle would would hit the new softer balls the best. Preorder now.