Clarity on the claims of K2 Ink re: Clutch Apparel

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
All,
First, those that know me and have worked with me in the past know that I try to live in a drama-free world, so this is not intended to start anything with anyone or cause issues. I just need to provide some clarity to you all.

I got a call this evening from a K2 Ink customer that told me that someone at K2 Ink contacted them and told them that they passed their order to Clutch Apparel and that we would be shipping their order today. You might image the feeling that customer had when I apologized to them and broke the news that I had no idea what they were talking about and that I had no contact or affiliation with anyone from K2 Ink.

I want to be crystal clear on this. Clutch Apparel, SaveSecond LLC, SaveSecond.com, Dave Jimenez (me) or any of the Clutch dealers out there have NO AFFILIATION with K2 Ink whatsoever. I have never spoke to a soul at K2 Ink and I have not and will not take any orders from K2 Ink. We work directly with our customers on their orders.

For the K2 Ink customers that have heard this, I am sorry that you are going through what you are. If you want help, feel free to reach out. We're busy too, but we will do what we can to help out. We are already doing so for one of their former customers.

If you have any questions, PM me or go to the website and you can get my phone number from the site.

Thanks everyone.

Be Clutch!
Dave

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
To all K2 customers, feel free to contact me and I will ensure you are taken great care of!

This is laughable that they would try to put it off on other companies.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I promise you man, I'm not trying to stir up anything. I just don't want to be associated with anybody else's issues.

Dave
Oh no no, not you or your company, looked like an outside entity was trying to start something from my vantage point.

japple

Addicted to Softballfans
This is crazy! I almost ordered from them, glad I looked up info on them before I did!

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Big D and Pat from Clutch/SS are good peoples.....K2, on the other hand, are some punk bitches...hence the ***** move on Kelly's part....One.

MF'N MGR