Class Acts. Ginobli/Duncan

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
While Ginobili has 4 Championship rings and Duncan has 5, Neither of them after another season going into the playoffs pulled a Kobe Bryant move and did laps around the court.

My buddy and I have discussed that they may decide to end on a good season and actually out of respect for their team, retire to free up Cap space to entice younger more affordable talent.

Any thoughts?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Manu plays/ed hard and scrappy as **** which I can appreciate. Still don't care for the guy.
Remember first seeing Duncan play during an ACC(?) playoff and was impressed. It is ****ing amazeballs how long ago that was.

Marshenko

Manu plays/ed hard and scrappy as **** which I can appreciate. Still don't care for the guy.
Remember first seeing Duncan play during an ACC(?) playoff and was impressed. It is ****ing amazeballs how long ago that was.

Duncan played in the ACC playoffs.

stork

That was a great ending. And seeing Papi hit a triple was epic. I can't remember seeing that happen, probably why he has so many doubles.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Duncan is probably the most technically sound basketball player ever. I have nothing to back this up though

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Duncan is the anti Kobe. Kobe has always wanted to the spot light on him, for everyone to be looking at him. Duncan has never wanted to be the center of attention he just wanted to win, now he can retire without having to have people swinging from his nuts for a whole season to pet his ego.

stork

bradbutton1.jpg