Cleaning/maintaining my Vinci

Twiles

The Rookie
I am currently gaming http://www.vincipro.com/PC-Series-PCi125-White-12.5-Inch-Fielders-Glove.html and is breaking in nicely and forming well. However being all white it is starting to get dirty (naturally. ..which I don't mind). I conditioned it when I first recieved it at the beginning of the season and was curious the best way to clean this type of leather...if there is a good way to do so and also preserve the integrity of the leather. Also how often should I recondition it with the leather conditioner...should I clean it first? Thanks! This is my first high dollar glove and I want it to last.

THESHOE

Starting Player
I know i'm bound to get flak for this answer, but...

I've used Mr Clean Magic White Erasers on high end sneakers with great success.

I have a buddy with a beloved white Liberty Worth mitt that cleaned his back to a nice sparkly white and then applied a Lanolin Hot Glove conditioner and the thing was minty again.

I don't think there's anything too harmful to those magic erasers if you give it a conditioner after like Mizzy Strong Oil or the Hot Glove Lanolin based one.

Seems to have always worked well for me on any leather or material where the black dirt scum is hard to get off.

I'm sure there's glove heures with other suggestions though. But if it works on Dead Stock Jordan's without killing the leather....

MaverickAH

I also have a PCi125. Beautiful glove........ I won't be using mine as I decided to get a Custom Optimus, in black, based off of the same pattern. There's only so much you can do with a glove as virginal white as this!

I see that you're in NC. I hope that there's no red clay where you play.

What you want to do is provide the leather with a protective coat that will help prevent dirt from really getting into the leather. The Vinci conditioner should help with this. I don't personally have any experience with any products designed to protect or clean white leather but I suspect that there'd be some made for the auto industry.