Cleats with most cushion/bounce?

NYC

Swag on 100.
Topic? I really like the feel of the Jordan 13 cleats but the price is steady around $100. Wondering if you guys have some cheaper options. Currently using the 2k filth.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I’m about to try the Nike alpha huarache 2 elite, but they are turfs, saw them today and have some pointy spikes

Hagen49

I just picked up some NB 4040 molded cleats for the dirt fields here. They feel like they have a good bit of cushioning. I know NB also has the fresh foam 3000s that may have an even better bit of cushioning.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I had a pair of NB cleats last year. The cushioning was on par with most running shoes, but the liner got shredded in the heel/achilles area.

Picked up a pair of Asics GEL-Provost lacrosse cleats over the winter for $20. Amazon has sizes 10-13 in white for $49.99 right now. They have a wide toebox and feel super comfortable and cushy.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
How do the sizes run on those? I usually have to go 1.5 sizes up on Nike cleats.

I also go up 1.5 sizes but I also always wear double socks

I wore molded cleats for the longest time but I recently bought some Mizuno turfs and they're amazingly comfortable

NYC

Swag on 100.
I also go up 1.5 sizes but I also always wear double socks

I wore molded cleats for the longest time but I recently bought some Mizuno turfs and they're amazingly comfortable
What's the model? We play on mostly grass and dirt fields around here so I'm hesitant to try turfs.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
I've got size 12 Mizuno Erupt 3 mid turfs, I'll have to see what model of molded cleats I've got when I get home.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got size 12 Mizuno Erupt 3 mid turfs, I'll have to see what model of molded cleats I've got when I get home.
Where did you find the erupt 3 in mids?

I have the erupt 3 lows and haven't had an issue playing infield or outfield in them... pretty decent turf imo and fit them fro Chad couple years back for a great price.

I believe the latest molded are 9 spike blast, pretty sure the store has them in stock

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Last edited:

basilray

I grabbed a pair of UA Horizon RTT's. Been pretty happy with them.

They're almost TOO grippy on turf for indoor play. Outdoors, they're just right. Far more comfortable than most Nike or UA baseball shoes I've worn previously.

You could look at football cleats too. I've always found those more comfortable than baseball shoes.

Ashun

What's the model? We play on mostly grass and dirt fields around here so I'm hesitant to try turfs.
I personally went to trail running shoes. They are super comfy and you can find ones with an agressive tread. I have had no issues running on grass or dirt even when it's wet out. A lot of guys I know buy salomon trail running shoes.

Last edited: