Closest swing feel to Combatant......

16gamer

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to find a new USSSA stamp bat that swings as close to the Combatant as possible. FWIW, I currently swing an Easton B1 that feels a bit too balanced, so I would say a mid-load would be preferred over an EL. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

16gamer

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the input, guys. What about the Plague G2 or the Avy 2? I thought I heard that the Avy 2 was endloaded, but not sure on the G2. Thanks again.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Thanks for the input, guys. What about the Plague G2 or the Avy 2? I thought I heard that the Avy 2 was endloaded, but not sure on the G2. Thanks again.

There both EL, but I think the avarice has more junk in the trunk. Both great sticks though. G2 plague feels a little different than the og less el & has some handle flex on hard shots/mis-hits.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
There both EL, but I think the avarice has more junk in the trunk. Both great sticks though. G2 plague feels a little different than the og less el & has some handle flex on hard shots/mis-hits.

Wait ....what?

The Plague was never very endloaded at all. So does that mean the G2 Plague is not endloaded at all? And if so.....How are both Endloaded

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
I own both but my og's are 30s which feel close to an ounce el. My 28 g2 feels a little less or right at .5 el now that I have swung along side my og's. The avy g2 feels like more than the g2 plague el wise to me. Your talking snack size candy bar weights so its hard to get exact. They're not miken endload but they are endloaded. I really wish combat would make a 30oz fl with a stiffer handle. A 30oz pyscho with a combat barrel would be perfection.

16gamer

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the Greinert DB swing the same as the Combatant? My Combatant is hot as hell and all webbed up, but I can't use it on weekends. TIA.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
being that the combatant is on the xr-17 frame i would think the plague RI is somewhat the same, am i wrong?