Cluggy Updates

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried looking around but not finding much other than Gary's small review. Has anyone else out there hit the SBFs CL22/Juggy? If so how does it compare to the J3A or '14 Juggy?

Butlerd41

Starting Player
I've hit the prototype at SBF but really couldn't give you a review on it. Cause it was just a bunch of bat parts put together, so it's anyone guess what it actually feels like

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
It's stiff....end loaded ...and hot. best I can do under the circumstances....:rolleyes: :p

until SBF actually sends out the bulk of their order and people get to swing the actual retail model ....The info will be limited .....I know of some Floridian board bros that have hit one ...maybe they will post up their findings.

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
I will try and get mine loaded up today, tried to get a video done when it was super windy so doesn't do the bat justice. Between the future and myself we couldn't throw a strike to save our lives.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ I agree, would like to see some cuts taken with it also. Thanks CL22 if you can get that vid up

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I will try and get mine loaded up today, tried to get a video done when it was super windy so doesn't do the bat justice. Between the future and myself we couldn't throw a strike to save our lives.

Chris you finally got your hands on one? Should have just thrown overhand to each other lol. Strike each other out.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Instead of seeing reviews it seems to help me when I swing each one since we all don't have the same swing. Maybe the ghost bat will show up this week.

S20

DeMarini Rep

I see what you did there!! :biggthumpup: