Co-ed ball

For all those who play in a co-ed league what type of ball do you use for men and women? What COR and compression? Based on those specs, what brand?
Thanks

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn! Collinsville huh? I'm from Martinsville but growing up, I didn't really see many games going on except for at Southside park. I didn't really discover softball until I left town. I never played in a coed league but its probably more centered around fun than competition right? I thought the ball restrictions would be a little looser with coed but I don't know

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
ASA : Mens - Thunder Advance 44/375 ( i got lots ) Women: Worth Super Greendot 44/375
NSA: Mens - Thunder Advance 44/400 Women: Any Dudley 44/400

I have a feeling we might be stuck with the classic plus if we are allowed to swing strong handed. Just curious what others out there were allowed to use in their leagues.

Mrboom

Classic M/Classic Plus for men

Classic W for the ladies.

Per which balls to use, id suggest going with the Dudley Ta or either the Tattoo Classic M or the Classic Plus.

For the women it honestly doesnt matter imho. I bought some Trump stote syn two seasons ago and I still use them.. lol

Classic M/Classic Plus for men

Classic W for the ladies.

Per which balls to use, id suggest going with the Dudley Ta or either the Tattoo Classic M or the Classic Plus.

For the women it honestly doesnt matter imho. I bought some Trump stote syn two seasons ago and I still use them.. lol

I kinda figured haha.

I've heard the Baden lexums are pretty good too. We use TAs 44/400 in mens so I am familiar with their performance.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
What park do you play at? Maybe if I come home to visit, I could pick up with yall. You probably have to go to Danville, Greensboro or Roanoke right?