Coach Gloves

case2000

Extra Hitter
I remember seeing a brown one on the auction site a year or so ago.....

there is actually a brown one on there now # 172237330515

I think there is a couple others also. It would be interesting to know who manufactures them and where they got the patterns they are using etc....

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
That's a Nokona AMG100 pattern!!! Well, I need to see the back to know for sure.

nokona-amg100-11-inch-infield-baseball-glove-6.gif

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
You better be a stud 1.000 fielder if you show up with that, or you're getting made fun of.

Although if it's Insignia/Nokona, it's a pretty good glove....but still don't show up with a Coach glove.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I know the Insignia factory had access to some Nokona patterns that they got to keep after the lawsuit. I don't think they ever made an AMG100 there, so it is probably an unrelated pattern, but that palm looks a lot like an AMG100.

That leather looks better suited to a jacket than a glove. I wouldn't want it to be the thing stopping a 90mph line drive from hitting my face!

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I recall these from a few years back (saddle/white/blue and saddle/Aqua color ways). I get the Ms. a new purse for her B-day and they there it was. They had a wood bat available too. Thank god she moved on to MK.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Not only are they Nokona patterns , they use many of the same materials They area leather goods manufacture, so they have made other products for Coach