Coaches - what do you think of this thing?

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q

I saw it at a major sports retailer today (****'s - you know Richard's). They have it for 60 bucks, but I have a coach's coupon for like 20% off any training aid.

Used one? Seen one? Seems like it could be useful especially for a limited space practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

RiddleSoftball2

Addicted to Softballfans
I used one with my team in the gym this past Winter. Actually works pretty well and is much better than the older version without the feeder

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
Just buy 2 dozen golf whiffle balls for less than $5,soft toss them, been doing this for years!
It's a lot cheaper and those lil machines burn out, batteries die pretty quick or heavy wind really effects the micro-balls.
I've used the baseball version, think it lasted maybe one practice before it got thrown to the side.

We got my DD one for Christmas. She loves it. I think it works pretty well. She has to have quick hands to hit the balls. We've taken it to team bp a couple of times and the other girls really get a kick out of using it. To me it was well worth the money.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
It is better for inside use than outside, because any bit of wind at all, will mess with the ball.