Colorado Tragedy

Shorty#34

our prayers are with the family in this time of need, may teddy RIP
although he will be missed here, he is in a much more beautiful place now

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I thought alot about the possibility of having a wreck with all the driving I did on vacation... Thoughts out to Teddy's family during this sad time. Can't do the razzle but will make a straight donation to help out.

Grayson----- :)

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
you can sign the guest book here......
298364_tedgarcia_20101027.jpg

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gjsentinel/obituary.aspx?n=teddy-garcia&pid=146273728

HiloGuy808

<font color="#EE0000">SBF HAWAII SUPPORTER</font>
wow ill never get rid of the bat i got from him.... this totally suck that i found out now godbless ill see you one day brother aloha

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
My prayers are with his family. He was the 4th person I ever dealt with on this board and was one of the best. He was as stand up of a guy as they come. God bless him and his family. He is defiantly a G2G bro that is going to be missed!!!

TEDDY3

????????
Hello. This is Teddy's wife. I would like all of you to know how much Teddy enjoyed this site and dealing with all of you. Teddy was the 'go to guy' among his friends and family and this site was a big part of that. Teddy and I were soul mates and did just about everything together. When he sold something, i usually shipped it for him. We played many years of softball and golf together and were both involved in coaching our kids thru little league and more recently competative softball. He was an amazing man, a devoted husband and father and a great son, brother and coach. He was the love of my life and the kids world and family meant everything to him. We are just taking things day by day and sometimes minute by minute.
The road conditions were bad. We were not speeding. We were going along with traffic and the durango hit a patch of ice and I lost control. I relive that moment everytime I close my eyes. We were all wearing seat belts. I was issued a ticket because in the state of colorado it is mandatory to issue a citation if there is more than $1500 of damage. It doesn't matter. I am the one who has to live with what happened and live with myself for taking away my kids daddy.
Teddy played on a lot of ball teams over the years, both slowpitch and fastpitch. He was a fierce competitor on the field, but would sit down and have a beer with you after. Our lives will never be the same, but the love and support that we have felt over the past 13 days is just proof of the man he was. Please... hug your spouses, hug your kids and hug your parents. Life is short. Thank you for all of the kind words. He is missed. - Linda

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am familiar with the area where accident happened and it can go from wet to slick very quickly. I drive it often in summer but less in winter, but I will always think of him as I drive through. Prayers sent. He has obviously touched alot of lives and that will not be forgotten.

bndawgs

President-Elect
Hello. This is Teddy's wife. I would like all of you to know how much Teddy enjoyed this site and dealing with all of you. Teddy was the 'go to guy' among his friends and family and this site was a big part of that. Teddy and I were soul mates and did just about everything together. When he sold something, i usually shipped it for him. We played many years of softball and golf together and were both involved in coaching our kids thru little league and more recently competative softball. He was an amazing man, a devoted husband and father and a great son, brother and coach. He was the love of my life and the kids world and family meant everything to him. We are just taking things day by day and sometimes minute by minute.
The road conditions were bad. We were not speeding. We were going along with traffic and the durango hit a patch of ice and I lost control. I relive that moment everytime I close my eyes. We were all wearing seat belts. I was issued a ticket because in the state of colorado it is mandatory to issue a citation if there is more than $1500 of damage. It doesn't matter. I am the one who has to live with what happened and live with myself for taking away my kids daddy.
Teddy played on a lot of ball teams over the years, both slowpitch and fastpitch. He was a fierce competitor on the field, but would sit down and have a beer with you after. Our lives will never be the same, but the love and support that we have felt over the past 13 days is just proof of the man he was. Please... hug your spouses, hug your kids and hug your parents. Life is short. Thank you for all of the kind words. He is missed. - Linda

My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. May God grant you peace in this time of sorrow.

ballguy_73

On the mound....

God Bless and Prayers for you and your family.