colston or harvin this week??

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
its a toss up. the vikings shouldn't have to pass a lot this weekend.

Ya all they need to do is get ap 30 carries and they win. Which means he will probably get fifteen and they will blow an easy win by mcnabb having a pair of interceptions. they seem to want to lose every game this season...

hedge

life takes guts
Ya all they need to do is get ap 30 carries and they win. Which means he will probably get fifteen and they will blow an easy win by mcnabb having a pair of interceptions. they seem to want to lose every game this season...

what game was it where he had a pair of int's this season? i must have missed it.

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
what game was it where he had a pair of int's this season? i must have missed it.

i dont think he has yet, but i predict it for this game...they dont seem to want to win and i think turnovers will be the only way to blow this one

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I go with Harvin over Colston until Marques shows that he's back all the way.

I go with McGahee over Redman. Tennessee's run defense is a little better than SD's, and both teams are at home. McGahee has taken the job in Denver and run with it, and WM fits the John Fox mold of RBs better than glass boy.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
I go with Harvin over Colston until Marques shows that he's back all the way.

I go with McGahee over Redman. Tennessee's run defense is a little better than SD's, and both teams are at home. McGahee has taken the job in Denver and run with it, and WM fits the John Fox mold of RBs better than glass boy.

Agree with this assessment.