Combat and the Derby Life

coop14

Derby ******
Thanks for all the messages, comments, text etc.
We are very excited to have Easton as part of the Bauer family. The purchase still has to get approved and will take 30 to 60 days. From what I have been told we don't expect any issues. I strongly feel with the combination of Easton's technology and Combats RTM technology we will have something for everyone. Both companies will continue to operate as they have in the past. We will look for synergies no pun attended to help both our customers and dealers in the future.

Last year when we went through some strange times Bauer came in and saved the Derby Life for us all. This is just more proof of BPS's commitment to the Diamond sports industry.

The Derby life is here to stay......

The new line coming from a totally reworked Factory starts at the end of the month in the Bryce Oliveira Line....

Brett Helmer and I use to joke when we where teammates about someday having "Ecom" or ComEaston... The best of all worlds .... Well it's not quite that but ... With us both to soon have the best parent company in the sports world the future is bright for both brands, our customers, our dealers and most of all the sport.

Thanks for all your support of both brands...... Can't wait to see so many of you at the fields real soon!!!!!!!

Coop
[email protected]

Last edited:

Iceman766

Banned User
Coop, thanks for that. Either way, I am excited to continue to promote the Derby Life as a dealer. And after seeing what's on tap for next year, I am super excited. Thanks again for everything. See you in May for the major.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
interesting information, wondering what the Easton peeps think? no worries on Combat side of the house

Last edited:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Very interesting news, and quite exciting IMO. Excited to see what the future holds. Also, thanks for the transparency, Coop! Very cool.