Price Check Combat B1 Da Bomb

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I have a 34/28 1st batch Combat B1. It does not have the NSA stamp, it has a rubber endcap, probably replaced when the original composite endcap failed. Has give or take 500 +/- swings, has typical Combat chipping. Has a chunk of something inside. Pictures to come later as I will be putting it up for sale when I get a definitive price.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
...wish this was a 26 or 27. I'd buy it!

Sorry, but I'm not sure what a 28 with a rattle is worth, so bump to get you a price.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Well it doesn't have a weight sticker, so maybe its not a 28? Ill have to check the weight to be sure.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Black knob?

I just paid $115 shipped for one just like you are describing.

Don't know if that's a good or bad price but it has been one of my favorites since I swung my first one.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a 27EL with 100 swings, gray knob, and rubber endcap for $100 a few weeks ago.

Still interested pending scale weight...

Rich4863

Combat Ho
OK, its a black knob. Weight with original grip & knob cuff is 27.8. So if you remove the knob cuff & original grip & regrip, you probably have a 27.5. I will definitely have to post pics because it has a line of paint crack which is questionable so better to show & be sure.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Its more then a bb, Id say it sounds like it might be several pieces of composite. Its hard to tell what it is exactly. Awhile back someone asked the same question as I did and one answer was possibility of several hundred which is why I decided to take this out of storage. I don't need 300 for it, Id be happy with something in between 125 & no more then 150

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Its more then a bb, Id say it sounds like it might be several pieces of composite. Its hard to tell what it is exactly. Awhile back someone asked the same question as I did and one answer was possibility of several hundred which is why I decided to take this out of storage. I don't need 300 for it, Id be happy with something in between 125 & no more then 150

If it was before the new stamp it would have fetched much more. If the rattling is in fact large pieces of composite, the bat is on it's last legs...and those legs were pretty short to begin with. $125 might be attainable, as you don't see many OGB1's go up for sale, and someone may be willing to pick it up just to use in select situations.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
That's dreaded new stamp...LOL
Its a bat that Ill have to get photographed. There definitely are some questionable things about the bat that need to be shown.