Combat Compare

NDrobber_03

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys I'm looking for some guidance on a switch over to Combat.

I've been using Miken (14 Izzy Psycho and DC41) and Worth (Ressy Legit & Jeff Hall) for the past year. What Combats would be similar in both the end load and durability. Durability is import as most tourney's in this are use a .44/440/400/375.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Wanted will be your best bet. Will be a bit more EL than the Resmondo Legit, unless you go down an ounce. May even out that way. Very durable bats though.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
aerial assault swings just like the 2014 Izzy

Wanted will give you the ummppphhh like the 2 pc DC 41

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
I'd say an avarice g2. Smokes worth in durability & "pop". Same el feel with stiffer combat barrel

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Rep..............Brudah the store has a steal of a price right now. Buy, Swing Enjoy.

I might be able to let you try some.if you like heavy bats, jlmk

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Def don't do that. I went from 30s & actually find it hard to find a 28 combat that doesn't feel too light. A survivor vts would be good choice to feels like somewhere between .5 & 1oz el. It smashes

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
if you want a heavy combat; get the 2013 Wanted USSSA 28oz. Most endloaded combat I've ever had and by far. The 2014 isn't nearly as endloaded

NDrobber_03

Addicted to Softballfans
I stopped using the 30's when I moved to FL and started playing mostly Freedom Sports tourney's. It's a lot like Utrip, low and fast pitching and with the limited hr's I found it easier to stay on top of the ball using a lighter 27-28 oz bats.

Damn IE's will kill ya.