Combat comparison

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys I normally swing Miken. But with the deals on Combats I'm considering giving one a try. I'm in love with my Freak 12 and saw that combat derby boys is a 12inch barrel as well, just a one piece instead of 2. Is it end loaded? Or is there another stick you guys would recommend? Seems like the Bryce Olivia is a popular 2 piece....

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
the 2015 DBA is not as endloaded as the 12. It is a very very good bat for the new balls.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Thx Slick! I got a Bryce and a Grienert (both USSSA) so we will see how they go. At that price tho they can't be beat.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
the 2015 DBA is not as endloaded as the 12. It is a very very good bat for the new balls.

Oh and just realized that the Greinert I got was the U-Trip model, not realizing the 275 is an AA.....which I wouldn't have minded getting. Really no ASA around here but if I ever randomly got into a tourney with ASA rules, I'm SOL

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Wik you may want to check with Milcoman and see if they can switch your order. I ordered the 275 and asked about shipping info and he said they haven't come in yet. Maybe that goes for the u-trip as well and they can just swap the two.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Wik you may want to check with Milcoman and see if they can switch your order. I ordered the 275 and asked about shipping info and he said they haven't come in yet. Maybe that goes for the u-trip as well and they can just swap the two.

That isn't a bad idea. I will check with him but I think they are all out of the 26.5 oz, looks like they updated the list and they aren't on there, for EITHER Greinert. :(

It's certainly not the end of the world, would have been nice but not NEEDED. Still, thanks for the idea, I will get in contact with them and see what the situation is. :biggthumpup:

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Confirmed items already were shipped and will arrive tomorrow. I'm not upset, it's all good, just can't wait to swing these things!

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry it didn't work out but cool that you're getting them so quick. I'm looking at next week some time. Happy hitting.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry it didn't work out but cool that you're getting them so quick. I'm looking at next week some time. Happy hitting.

Did you receive yours yet? I got mine last Friday, took them outta the wrapper Sunday and swung them right outta the wrapper just to see how they were haha

Just wondering if anyone has opinions on theirs? Break in time, and what to use (if anything specific) for BP break in.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Yet to really use a new Bhose, 2016, but take a couple bp sessions with the CGDB and it will be ready.
Remeber zipper=hottness

GL0cK

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you get the new 2016 BHose? I am curious to see how it measures against the Freak Black or 12.