Combat CS

buser699

Heading Home
I have a COMbatant that has about 300 hits on it. I played a tourny last weekend and got it tested and it barely passed. If i call the CS would they allow me to send it in and get a new bat and not cout it against my warranty. and info would be great. Thanks

westtexas

"Godfather"
I dont think any company in the world would do that..but, I may be wrong. The bat isnt broken, nor does it have a defect so I dont understand why you would want it replaced.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
same thing here. Utrip is going to test bats in local tounry for the 1st time and there going to be some major drama when these bats dont pass

buser699

Heading Home
What about when the bat fails the compression test. I heard that worth was replacing bats as long as you have a valid receipt and of course if it is unaltered

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Same thing happened to me this weekend at a tourney, 200 hits on my Avarice and it barely passed. The Director told me if it was an offical test (he and I were bs-ing and I asked to see where my Avarice would test at) he would have to take the ser.# and log it that I can't use it anymore for tourny play. Needless to say I'm not all that happy that I have a bat that I can't use.