Combat Deal Is On

Gatrfan84

Star Player
I ordered mine on a Weds, received on Thursday AM. Give them a little extra time. A deal like this is bound to cause a little delays in shipping.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
20150610_155839_zpspgdwhcbg.jpg

I just want to say Thanks for putting this on, the Plague came into today and the Oliveria is backordered, (Which is a long painful wait) lol.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
PM SBF Jake for current stock guys deal is still on just waiting on bats from Combat right now.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Just got word from Combat that they are still 2-3 weeks out ob shipping. We did get some 25.5 Greinert 275's in. If anyone is looking for that one or wants to switch let me know.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got word from Combat that they are still 2-3 weeks out ob shipping. We did get some 25.5 Greinert 275's in. If anyone is looking for that one or wants to switch let me know.

Hmmm.... do I need another one? ;).... Wish they had some 26.5's though :(. Or Rogo's.....

msarette

Manager

Is the deal on only for the bats you have in stock or can we order from what you have incoming if we don't care how long it takes to get?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Post is up to date with what is available to buy still in the deal. Yes you can buy now and we will ship when they arrive. As of today 7/21 the following bats are in stock and can ship today. The rest will be a couple more weeks.

Wanted - 27, 28
Derby Boy ASA - 26, 27, 28
Greinert 275 - 25.5
Plague G4 - 28

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Heard from Combat today that we have bats shipping today and tomorrow. Should be well stocked next week boys hit me up!

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Is the ASA Wanted G3 an option for the discount? May be interested in a 26oz. 12" barrel = EL, right?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Available bats are in the first post. When we get actual stock I will update if there are any changes.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
OK just got some bats in will post here what we just got and in first post.

Plague - 27
Plague - 28
WNBSP3 - 26
WNBSP3 - 28 only two so might be spoken for
WNBSP4 - 26
WNBSP4 - 27
DBGSP3 - 26.5
DBGSP4 - 26.5
DNGSP4 - 27.5