Combat Demo in STL with Canuck4

Huber

Picture from left to right:

Fro Joe,Primelord,Snacks, Canuck4, and me

Link to Combat facebook page with pic
http://www.facebook.com/update_secu...6559183&set=a.125706659183.100326.93726454183

Last night we had a STL Combat demo with Canuck4(Todd Newton) our area Combat rep.

Location was Balls N Strikes in Fenton Missouri.

We had a mix of balls, two cages, and TONS of Combat bat's :D

My reviews:

Assualt: Hottest Combat bat ever made hands down!!!! Bat is freakin nasty and if I could swing it legally I would buy it instantly.

AVR: Fell in love! This bat had amazing pop, balls drives off the bat. Even if you miss and hit off the handle the balls still drives nicely. Unknown number of hits.

SB98: Didn't like it. Canuck4 said the SB98 is suppose to be hotter then the AVR but I didn't see it with my swing. Bat felt dead when I was swinging it.

Kendrick: Solid bat. Had great pop and ball drove pretty well off it.

Derby Girls: Swung the fastpitch versin 33/25. It was different swinging a lighter bat like that. Wasn't bad but I would like to try the slow pitch version to get a actual review.

Overall it was an amazing time and Canuck4 is probably one of the best guys in softball I have met!

If you are in the KS, OK, MO, IA, or local areas send him a PM for Combat gear!

Last edited:

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I don't think there is a fast pitch derby girls and a slow pitch derby girls. I think they are the same bat. I could be wrong though.

snacks

It was a great time. I always enjoy hitting and comparing other bats to my Demars.

I really liked the SB98.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I don't know if I will post them. I have seen some pretty stupid comments by people instead of helping so i don't know

I promise to keep my comments to a minimum, and only helpful and encouraging till the third page.........:cool::D:rolleyes:

Huber

I promise to keep my comments to a minimum, and only helpful and encouraging till the third page.........:cool::D:rolleyes:

lol thanks bat monger :D

We've all been through it. So don't hold out!

I will try to upload it Monday or over the weekend but have a tourny

Did you get mine? I need to see mine since I made a few changes to my swing.

No only got me and justin. We where recording in the first cage but no one else said they wanted recorded