For Trade Combat Dirty 1.20

Mudbuster87

The Veteran
I have a 27oz Combat Dirty 1.20 that is returnable with receipt in good condition. It does have some field wear and one paint scratch that is a little deeper but not into the composite. I am wanting to trade towards a USSSA Z3000 26oz EL or 27oz balanced.

Mudbuster87

The Veteran
Am I too high or is this bat just undesirable? I paid 240.00 for it less than a year ago, figured that the value couldn't have plummeted that much on it.

Mudbuster87

The Veteran
I don't think I'm too far off price wise then since mine is returnable with receipt... If it sticks around without trade or selling for a week then I'll return it and get a new nr hopefully of a new line with endload. I just don't like the mid load.

06redralli

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya I'd say ur spot on with price no concern there. Just like u said most ppl don't like the mid load.

Mudbuster87

The Veteran
Girls on my coed team seem to love it... most guys that swing it says that they like the pop/distance but the mid load feels funny to them. I just plain and simple cant hit with it.

mihklo

If this don't sell before I sell my other bat I will buy it. I love my Asa one. Just have to move something to make room.
When is the rec dated?