Combat Fast pitch bats

I know there are some combat fastpitch players on here, not sure if any women though but here goes...
I am looking to upgrade my daughter who is 10yo but 5'2" and 105 lbs. Got her a single wall portent last year in a 29" 19oz but she out grew it pretty quickly I have a 34" 24 oz avaritia but she isn't ready for that yet. Looking for advice for something to get her through till then since I'm sure she isn't done growing but not sure I want to spend a ton of money for something to get her there. And....GO!!!

I have a 30" 20oz morphed OS I will give her for the time being, but I want to get her something of her own because her older sister that "owns" the bat still likes to BP it once I'm a while even though she doesn't play.

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Morphed Reload or the Morphed OS are great sticks. OS is super balanced. I used to swing one in mens FP . Can be found for under $90 new on the InterWeb

From the reload to the OS are there any major differences besides the weighting? I wasnt sure on either of them but know the OS performs decent.

lx_2nv

Coach
My daughter loves her morphed OS - but i'd move her up to a 31/21 or 32/22. I bumped my 11yr old up (4'10 100#) to a 31/21 and I am almost wishing I went bigger.