Combat for 47 525 balls

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Hey Men,

I am playing in a tourney in a couple weeks and I haven't hit any of my bats on anything harder than 44 375. This tourney is using 47 525 or something to that nature. Has anyone hit any of the Combats on somethings like this? Killer I bet on the bat though. Here is what I have to work with:
*ASA DIRTY
*ASA WANTED G3(NEWEST ONE)
*ASA PORTENT G3(NEWEST ONE)
*ASA DERBY BOYS (NEWEST ONE)
*DUAL STAMP DERBY BOYS G3
*PORTENT FAST PITCH DOUBLE WALL
*LF FASTPITCH BRUIN (WOOD LOOKING BAT)
*AFFLICTED ASA GEAR
*DERBY BOYS 275 DUAL STAMP (RED ONE WITH WHITE CAP AND GRIP)

Just not sure I would want to damage any of my new stuff. Most of the new ones I received have maybe 20 to 25 hits so that ball would either break them or break them in :) I just bought the 275 as well. Found one NIW for 90 bucks and I loved that bat back when it first came out. Webbed all to hell but smoked most anything. Just need some thoughts or maybe you guys have hit rocks already with some of the mentioned bats above. Thanks in advance.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Whatever one you have a warranty for because you are really going to sacrifice some life hitting those balls.

mkimmer

COMbatant
I hit my Uteip Wanted last fall using 44 525 Rocks. It held up fine. But, if you don't have any returnable bats with receipts, the Afflicted may be your better bet. I still think the ASA Wanted will be fine too

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I was going to say Afflicted as well. However, the bats you have receipts for is a good guess as well. I would personally stay away from the 275.

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Thanks guys. Thinking that will be the way to go. Might try a few with the Wanted but thinking the Afflicted should hold up decent.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
DS PLague or an og Gear. I wouldnt test the others with a real hard ball.

On Secont thought........my 52 Cal ate up stadium ball last year.

Braveheart23

Manager
I can attest that the;
Og virus
Og gear
Sbgv
Bbgv
Og av
Combatant. ..
All hold up pretty good vs. 47/525 etc..
I wouldn't hesitate to swing them