Combat GSR, What the!!!

miltho249

Addicted to Softballfans
I have had a GSR for over a year now and never really swung the bat besides off a tee and some BP practice. I heard the bat was hot but when I picked it up the bat seemed like a dud to me. Last week the bat went from being a dud to plain stupid!!! After maybe 500 cuts on the thing the feel and the sound of the bat changed completely. I love it. Its my new gamer along with my DS Plague and Z1000 Bal. Now I know what everyone was making over on this bat!

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
Mine was hot as hell but broke within 300 cuts...then I traded my return...a different feel than the DS for sure but right behind it in performance

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!
I have had a GSR for over a year now and never really swung the bat besides off a tee and some BP practice. I heard the bat was hot but when I picked it up the bat seemed like a dud to me. Last week the bat went from being a dud to plain stupid!!! After maybe 500 cuts on the thing the feel and the sound of the bat changed completely. I love it. Its my new gamer along with my DS Plague and Z1000 Bal. Now I know what everyone was making over on this bat!

Did you steal my bag? :D

I used the GSR last year and couldn't put it down. Then for some reason I started swinging the OGGS, which I love also. This season it's been all DS...till two days ago. Took my dogs to the park and tossed a few balls up and hit with the GSR. I immediately thought "Damn...why did I stop swinging this beast again?" Needless to say it's in the bag for tonight and Saturday's tourney.